**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

"Science" behind loading screen

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
If some of you looked closely on the new loading screen, you could see some chemistry formulas. I am not am expert, I noticed some N-H C=O, which I know are key aspect of amino acids, but I don't know which.

So I'd appreciate if some graphic designer or chemistry expert could tell me which formulas are there on my loading screen, because it's driving me crazy :smiley:

Comments

• KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★
    I'm no expert in genetics, or chemistry, but to my knowledge its to do with the building blocks of DNA, its the stuff (obviously not the scientific term 🤣) that DNA strands are actually made of. I hope I'm right 😅
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    They aren't amino acids. They are "amino" functional groups because they are an organic compound that contain nitrogen but that's just nomenclature.

It's probably something that just looks cool. Amino ring chemistry is a bit above what I studied in O-chem back in the day.
  • They are the nitrogenous bases that constitute different nucleotides that make up DNA. In other words, they are the parts of the DNA that determine the sequence. I assume it is to make it look like he is reconfiguring the DNA The ones by his hands appear to be Thyme and the one by his left elbow looks like Guanine.xu3324hthpzb.gif
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Thank you all guys ! You have taught me like month-worth of school lessons
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    no thats all just one class not a month lol

Not when you sit between 25 people, who are oriented on history, law, languages or psychology and who hate math, physics, chemistry and biology. These people have issues understanding why H+ ion can be called protone...
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’m just wondering about the science behind

“Connecting to network” after every fight. Lol
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    Bambamgt wrote: »
    They are the nitrogenous bases that constitute different nucleotides that make up DNA. In other words, they are the parts of the DNA that determine the sequence. I assume it is to make it look like he is reconfiguring the DNA The ones by his hands appear to be Thyme and the one by his left elbow looks like Guanine.xu3324hthpzb.gif

You just went black lightning there lol
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,754 ★★★★★
    Somehing that strikes me. In comics theres new mcguffians called pyramoids. Sounds kinda like pyramidines.