**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should Grandmaster up the level cap from 60?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
Just saying, it feels so boring at level 60, I'm at a stage where I have done everything apart from 100% LOL, and that isn't a goal to finish in a week or 2, so my games like done to some degree.

I think letting us level up to like 100 would be sweet, the mastery rewards don't need to be there, just give us a t4 basic, or 20 t4cc shard crystals, awakening gem crystals (these are for like 65, 70, 75, 80 etc not every 1 level up.

Half the crystals I open have useless XP Boosts in I don't want or need or even use.

It's also something more to progress on too, the energy can stay at 70, no more mastery points, just let us progress to 100 then have an option to prestige, doing that maybe gets us a title, then rinse and repeat but not resetting the energy.

Comments

• Options
    GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    I like this idea.

Whenever a mod comments on this topic they always mention not wanting to give out more mastery points.

We don't necessarily need more mastery points or extra energy, but some extra gold, t4b or t4c shards would be a welcome addition for higher levels above 60.
  • Options
    Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    Definitely a great idea. They can add extra mastery points down the road when they feel like it, but adding extra rewards would be awesome. Just sitting there at l60 sucks.
  • Options
    FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    +1 - We can use the useless XP boosts and get some scaled down rewards. Wouldn't mind some units or gold actually. Gives you some incentive to replay quests
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I like the idea, but it would make clearing the already released parts of Act 5 easier. Unless the grandmaster favor could be configured to be what allows summoners to start to get over level 60.
  • Options
    Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    lol, the cap used to be 50, should've seen how annoying it was then