Wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be.

2»

Comments

• MF_Smoov3MF_Smoov3 Member Posts: 8
    @Darth_Caedus1 besides spinning dupes, I had sum shards from cyber Monday deals 😜
  • THEHUNTSMAN_242THEHUNTSMAN_242 Member Posts: 17 ★
    This has become global 2.0.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Member Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    debq205uoil8.png

I did the same. Saved up 540 units and used 8 revives, 3 were already in my inventory, so I only sent 200 units on the collector.
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Member Posts: 143 ★
    TinoMia wrote: »
    Totally awesome job, congrats! If you can, please share the rest of your team.

k6crdccj5uoc.png
    There you go!

Wait, your CAIW is knocked out here. How did you KO him with CAIW with 75% health on a first run but your team shot, he’s KO?
    He used revive and probably potions
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Member Posts: 649 ★★
    edited February 2019
    Back when I did Uncollected with 5/50 Superior Iron Man, 5/50 DD, 5/50 Ultron and 4/40 WW2 Cap/Wolverine. and kept reviving DD against Collector if he didn't evade one special because of ability accuracy reduction, these days were great lulz.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★★
    ivi7ms9hoeyz.png

Very happy with this pull!!
    Uncollected sure has its benefits..hehe.
  • MF_Smoov3MF_Smoov3 Member Posts: 8
    U sound a lil salty there @JRock808 😂
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Member Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    ivi7ms9hoeyz.png

Very happy with this pull!!
    Uncollected sure has its benefits..hehe.
    Already? Damn congrats
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    This game isn’t very difficult especially the single player aspect . The forum is filled with people who will make u think otherwise but once any skilled gamer plays it, he / she will see it is very straight forward

Single player requires a completely different playstyle, where blocking isn't an option, especially in EQ and act 5.3-4. And Act 5.1-2 is there to teach you this. When fighting Collector, this starts to be handy, so I still congratulate this man, awesome job.