**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Great way to introduce me to labyrinth maestro Kabam!

I finally made it to maestro today after starting my initial clear yesterday afternoon (I’m free to play.) Died a lot to bs limbo damage, but other than that the fights went pretty smoothly with 5/65 sparky. I go to fight maestro for the first time and this pops up. Fun and interactive content here. iftibaivg3yx.png

Comments

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    He gets that regen with any tech champ
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    LOL maestro enigmatic ability give him class specific attributes.
    In this case, against tech champs, he will periodically gain random buffs.

Quit the fight as soon as regen buff appear, and keep attention on power flood or unstoppable buff.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,144 ★★★★★
    I’m use Sl for mastro my rng were okay for it thuget
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    At least it’s on your FIRST fight. Try having that on after you’ve knocked him to 25%.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    At least it’s on your FIRST fight. Try having that on after you’ve knocked him to 25%.

And then get the regen buff a couple of times in a row......it's really a test on your reflexes on how fast you can hit that pause button.

• Interesting
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I did the same thing on my initial after not doing any research at all like a clown. Took me like 3 or 4 fights before I realized you just have to quit. You did it to yourself just like I did
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    Lol I've has to restart about 7 or 8 times on my final run with starlord against maestro, just cause he started the first 3 with regen, then the rest he gained shortly after the fight, just pause as soon as it comes, and quit
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Try that 12 times in a row yup 480 units in revives gone right off the bat.. I stopped using sparky after that

I feel you. Got Regen 15 times at the start and 2-3 times in the middle too. Was running pure Stark team, so couldn't even use someone else lol
  • PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52
    My first go I had to restart 27x thanks to some of the worst rng on that run. Every other attempt average of 4-7 revives because of it
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 ★★★★★
    Sooooo OP is mad at Kabam because he didnt understand the abilities of Maestro?
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Sooooo OP is mad at Kabam because he didnt understand the abilities of Maestro?

Yup. Pretty much. Easier to blame Kabam for everything wrong under the sky than to admit their personal failings.