**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

On censorship

Why is it when I try to post one specific discussion... it is flagged and says that it will be posted after review? I tried to edit it and post again.. but same thing. It just gets saved in my drafts and nothing ever happens.

When I post different discussions on different topics, they get posted automatically. I assume that there is some word or combination of words in the post that have been flagged as needing review. I posted something a few days ago that got closed by a moderator. So I was trying to post something related but not the same that would be acceptable. Somehow there's an automatic system in place that catches this?

If so... is this post ever *actually* going to be reviewed and published? Or is the system just BSing me and it's going to stay in my draft folder forever? Why is this sort of thing even necessary? I wasn't posting anything against the TOS. Is there something I can do to get it posted?

Comments

• Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Quit breaking the rules! Kabam knows what you're doing.
  • Options
    IvankaIvanka Posts: 236
    Not sure if you are joking.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    That's not censorship, it is moderation.

The reason they are being flagged for review is because you post to often. If you need to edit a post right after posting give it a couple minutes and it won't be flagged. Also if you significantly change the quoted posts and content of the flagged post it will let you post it after being sent for review.