**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

100% Monthly Event quest, to many paths?

G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
Does anyone else think that 7 paths per tile in each chapter is to long? I think 5 or no more than 6 paths would be better.

Doing 7 paths of the same chapter to 100% it is to much. It really make clearing the easier heroic, normal or master feel more like a chore rather than playing a fun game.

Comments

• Options
    ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    Yeah, sometimes. Takes a lot of time and energy and doesn't leave a lot of weather for story quests or labyrinth or whaterver
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I don't really have a problem, and i explore beginner, master and UC. I switched from heroic to beginner because it costs less energy, and all i wanted was the title.

What i do is to have 6 to 7 full energy refills before the EQ starts, then use it all on UC 100%, and let them refill from peak milestones. Then go to master and beginner, while saving free crystals and getting units from arena, for next month's EQ. Then repeat this every month.

I usually have around 10 days left for other quests after this
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    G0311 wrote: »
    Does anyone else think that 7 paths per tile in each chapter is to long? I think 5 or no more than 6 paths would be better.

Doing 7 paths of the same chapter to 100% it is to much. It really make clearing the easier heroic, normal or master feel more like a chore rather than playing a fun game.

I would say yes, but it’s a monthly quest, not finish in a week quest
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    G0311 wrote: »

I would say yes, but it’s a monthly quest, not finish in a week quest

Im fine with the time. My problem is it becomes real repeated especially with some having 6 to 7 paths, and I guess you could all say that I don't have to do it. Just thought most people would like less than 7&6 paths is all.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Not to mention 3 paths to hyperion and a cross path to LC...like seriously how is that fun to me its just annoying.

How bout a champion that gate keeps and have to fight 7 times
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Not to mention 3 paths to hyperion and a cross path to LC...like seriously how is that fun to me its just annoying.

How bout a champion that gate keeps and have to fight 7 times

Be careful what you wish for.
  • Options
    RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    tbh i think the number of paths is fine, the nodes are mostly fun to play with, but please please please reduce the energy

if youre not reducing the energy for the later quests it should at most be 4 paths