**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It’s okay to take a break

I beat the collector on Thursday and I’ve been going through the Uncollected EQ. It’s burning me out, content is still a bit hard for me, specially that iceman in the cyclops chapter. I’ve been trying to 100% that mission since this afternoon and it got so bad that I actually said to myself “what’s wrong with me, why can’t I do this”. What I’m trying to say is that if you ever feel burnt out or need a break just close the game and leave it alone for a couple of hours. Watch a movie or go outside, but leave the game, to keep going and going is just gonna make you feel worse. This is aimed at new players btw

Comments

• Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Edit: Removed snark ... nothing left now
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I just accept my limits and play the quests I can.
  • Options
    Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    I feel the same way sometime, with where I am I feel like I should be able to beat most content, usually I dont have much problem in uncollected then came that Emma frost boss who took a good 15 tries for me to even beat her
  • Options
    OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    How did you get that Emma Frost though? She is annoying
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    How did you get that Emma Frost though? She is annoying

I did it with heavy spam 5/50 Hyperion while she is in the armor phase. (You can as many heavies as you want, she won't initiate any attack.)
    Don't push her to a bar of power while she's in the fury phase unless you can dodge her sp1.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Her SP1 becomes really easy to evade with a little practice. Duel her. I push her to a bar, back up and when she throws the special, swipe forward twice, then swipe back to charge and do a normal combo while she is not in diamond form. If you can bleed her at that point even better.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Mordo ppl he can block unblockable lol
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    You can practise on Emma Frost in variant 1.1, low energy cost and she has powergain (so lots of opportunities to practise evading her sp1).
    I used cap iw with cosmic synergy btw > armour break. And while she’s in that defensive posture you can spam heavy, she’ll do nothing but just stand and try to block.