**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

There are more alliances than players

INTEGRALINTEGRAL Posts: 957 ★★★
As 11 m alliance we cannot find players to join. We even say the prestige is not important when we recruite. Players with **** prestige don't like 5100 prestige alliance. It is very annoying. I will quit this game just because of recruiting

Comments

• Options
    BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    I feel your pain. Hang in there. It goes in waves. Two weeks ago we couldn't buy a recruit now we have a waiting list. Just give it time and don't let it get you down. Also post everywhere. Here, Line, Reddit, Facebook & even Global. Takes time but if you build it...
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Maybe people in summer have something else to do rather than spending time in AQ, AW and stupid daily quests.
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I'm in an alliance about your size and like the guy above said, it really seems to come in waves
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    We are about 11 million. Recruiting is a pain but we've never had to go short handed. Post on the forum, Facebook, line chats and global.
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    We have a bunch of newbs but they always get the job done.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I really hate recruiting as well. The best system I've found is basically recruiting by referral (a current member asking a friend to join). Blindly picking people up seems to work out maybe 1/10.