Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Highly Skilled player prestige 7275 looking for a platinum home

Hello fellow summoners,

My ign is themanPetey (prestige 7275) and my line id is thekidpetey.
I am highly experienced/skillful player with the holy Trinity, blade and SS as r5. This is my typical atk team. Very reduced deaths in aw like 1 or 2 maybe from a timeout or from korg. I am a boss killer and lane killer. I will never need assistance with my path unless I am mot available for some reason, but my communication is very good. For those to whom it may concern, I am leaving my alliance not because I jump around but because other ogs retired and I've stayed to try and build it back, but my skill is not be used fully and I want advance more. Looking preferably for a plat 2 or 3 ally. At least map 5x5. Never done map 6 before but I can handle it, and hopefully its done on aw off days.

Best,
Petey, your loyal ally mate