**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst class in the game

13»

Comments

• DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Well no class is bad its about champ , so i don't think it is right to compare classes , they all have their own utility
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    edited July 2017
    Science
    Dhruvg wrote: »
    Well no class is bad its about champ , so i don't think it is right to compare classes , they all have their own utility

Hahahahahahahaha. Tell me when u try and want a great champ which ones do u want, Doc Voodoo, Hyperion, SL, Hulk etc.

How many times were u thinking that 'I should get a Spider Gwen in the one 4 star crystal for this month'. I am guessing never. Why is that? Coz some champs have more utiity than others.

Sam way, the champs in a class determines it likings and so in turn we CAN compare classes according to the general utility of champs in the class.

Eg- I would take a mystic class champ on any day against takin a science champ(except if its certain that the scienc champ WILL BE Quake, Hulk or Caps)
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Cosmic
    Spirit wrote: »
    Dhruvg wrote: »

Hahahahahahahaha. Tell me when u try and want a great champ which ones do u want, Doc Voodoo, Hyperion, SL, Hulk etc.

How many times were u thinking that 'I should get a Spider Gwen in the one 4 star crystal for this month'. I am guessing never. Why is that? Coz some champs have more utiity than others.

Sam way, the champs in a class determines it likings and so in turn we CAN compare classes according to the general utility of champs in the class.

Eg- I would take a mystic class champ on any day against takin a science champ(except if its certain that the scienc champ WILL BE Quake, Hulk or Caps)

Yeah just seems Science and Cosmic have more champs that nobody wants than most. There needs to be a more balance
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Science
    It's very interesting the worst classes finalists are surrounding the most powerful class, Mystic.

But while the Cosmic class have disadvantage by design, the Science class is alleged to have advantage against Mystic but they're still trash.

It's worst if you realize the Spiders defenders are one of the few best Science things, but if you take away the evade bug then they lost almost their whole magic.
    They're great just for a bug that should be fixed.
    Spirit wrote: »
    neb wrote: »
    Seriously, why do people format in a variety of colors, it's hard to even look at.

Oh really sorry if that caused inconvinence. I was just tryin to show class specific arguments
    I appreciate the colors for each class argumentation, it was cool, but I think the red color was unnecessary.
    Not whining though.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Cosmic
    I call Kabam adding more crappy science and Cosmic champs *cough *cough Carnage, class discrimination at this point
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Skill
    What about skill?I see nothing great in skill..(no hate pls)
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Science
    Science has much worse champs than cosmic even though some science champs are better than all cosmics but Hyperion
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Science
    Yellsome wrote: »
    What about skill?I see nothing great in skill..(no hate pls)

Skill Class has Gwenpool, Falcon, Black Widow, Winter Soldier, Black Panther, Daredevil, Crossbones, Hawkeye, Elektra, Moon Knight and maybe even Netflix DD as great or good champs (don't know so much about Karnak and AV). the only skill bad champ for attack is BPCW. but he at least has use in defense.
  • solivagant56solivagant56 Posts: 75
    Skill
    why the heck so many people voted for science? Science has better champs than skill. wth?
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    it is really hard to say worst class as there is good and bad in all classes......
    but everyone hating on science is odd imo.....
    i can really only think of 2 useless champs ... LC and spiderGwen.....
    and there are 3 almost god in Hulk, WWii, Quake and then OG cap is not far behind.....
    lets not forget about OG spidey on defence...... i think the problem is the maybe most of science champs are ok and there is o champ that jumps out as op that everybody forgets just how usefulll som,e of these champs are.
    everybody would say cosmic class is the worst except for hyperion. but how can 1 champ make up for the rest of the class????? hyperion is as good as carnage is bad.....
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Science
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    and there are 3 almost god in Hulk, WWii, Quake and then OG cap is not far behind.....
    Can you explain why WII and Quake are so good?.
    I have them 4* since this week and I've no idea.

• SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    I don't think there is a worst class anymore. It used to be tech, but they've added so many characters since then that every class has some good champions in it. It's true science has more defensive walls, but they perform that task well, and they also have Quake and Yellow Jacket and Spider-man.

If anything the classes have changed the most by going outside what they typically do. Now there are attackers, defenders, utility champions in every class regardless of their original design concepts.