Trying To Decide Who To Use 4* Awakening On

I've only got a few more paths until I 100% Act 4. I had been grinding to finish it so I could get the Awakening & use it on Blade, but I ended up duping him, so now I'm debating on who to use it on. I've basically narrowed it down to CAIW, Wasp or Vision AoU. Who do you guys think benefits most from being awakened? I do have a 5* Ghost to pair with Wasp for the synergies, but my ghost is currently only r2 35/35. Both Wasp & CAIW are r4 40/40, and Vision is only r1 10/10.

Any input/suggestions/advice would be appreciated!

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,274
    I would save it unless you have enough stones to get cap IW to a high signature level
  • CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 18
    edited February 11
    @TheSquish671 I don't. Unfortunately, my 4* luck has been non-existent for the most part. I have an awesome 5* roster, but outside of 6 or 7 4*s that I have already duped, I got nothing basically.
  • That's what I'm working with 4* wise.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 160
    CAIW can work unduped. But duping him adds some nice synergies.

He’s extremely good. You’ll use him for a long time. In fact, he was one of my mvps for Chapter 3 Variant 100%. As a 4*!!

• CAIW. He's good enough even as a 4* that once you start relying on 5*s you'll still find use for him.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,274
    Well then i guess CAIW would be the best choice, unless you're willing to wait for someone like aegon

At sig level 1 it's already a 60%+ chance(i think), definitely useful but a higher sig would make him more reliable
  • Among your roster, morningstar is worthy.
  • @Championcritic I actually have a duped 5* Morningstar.
  • My 5* roster
  • @Championcritic I actually have a duped 5* Morningstar.

Oh well in that case nvm then lol.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 787
    Id say go with ca iw. Yes high sig helps but even just having to begin with is handy too.
  • Ironically I just finished Act 4 exploration, and let my daughter open the 4* crystal I got from it, and ended up duping my CAIW lol. Ended up using the AG on Vision.
  • zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 1,004
    I'd use it on Cap, as a 4* he doesnt need a really high sig to get a lot of benefit. Around sig 20 you're looking at about 80% chance for his sig abilities.
  • @TheSquish671 I don't. Unfortunately, my 4* luck has been non-existent for the most part. I have an awesome 5* roster, but outside of 6 or 7 4*s that I have already duped, I got nothing basically.

At that point, I'd go for the Wasp Awakening. Ghost will be your MVP if you do.
  • @Wakanda4Ever278 Actually, I finished Act 4 exploration last night and let my daughter open the 4* crystal I got from it, and ended up duping my CAIW from it lol. Ended up using the AG on Vision.