**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Symbiote Supreme, Spider-Man Symbiote, Gwenpool synergy's

Can we get a fix on the synergy Symbiote Supreme has with Spider-Man Symbiote? It obviously makes no sense because Spidey doesn't cause bleed damage. Would be really great to not just remove him from having a synergy with Symbiote Supreme either.

Also what's the deal with removing the Gwenpool synergy from Spider-Man Symbiote and replacing it with Miles Morales. Certainly you could have just added Miles to that synergy grouping.

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Mobius360 wrote: »
    Can we get a fix on the synergy Symbiote Supreme has with Spider-Man Symbiote? It obviously makes no sense because Spidey doesn't cause bleed damage. Would be really great to not just remove him from having a synergy with Symbiote Supreme either.

The synergy in question still has benefit for Sym Supreme. There are plenty of one-sided synergies in the game that make this one not a big deal.

The synergy is meant to interact with any champ with a Symbiote. I think leaving him off the list would be worse than having him included but with no benefit.

As it stands, this isn't a bug. Are you suggesting that the synergy should have a separate line for Sym Spidey to include a relevant ability? If so, what do you suggest? (Probably better suited for the Suggestions forum)
  • Mobius360Mobius360 Posts: 70
    Definitely agree, a good thing he's on it just seems it could include something like longer armor breaks or weakness debuffs for Spidey
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Definitely agree, a good thing he's on it just seems it could include something like longer armor breaks or weakness debuffs for Spidey

Armor Breaks on his heavy attacks are already very long. I could see either making them permanent (like Medusa with the Karnak synergy) or giving him increased crit damage rating. With enough armor breaks and guaranteed crits on L2's, increasing crit damage could be really good for him.

• @Mirage_Turtle They should just update Symbiote Spidy so he does bleed as well so the synergy works for him and a older champ gets a update. It’s a win-win.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited February 2019

Armor Breaks on his heavy attacks are already very long. I could see either making them permanent (like Medusa with the Karnak synergy) or giving him increased crit damage rating. With enough armor breaks and guaranteed crits on L2's, increasing crit damage could be really good for him.

As an r4 5* Symbiote Spidey owner that would be a very good addition lol.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    @Mirage_Turtle They should just update Symbiote Spidy so he does bleed as well so the synergy works for him and a older champ gets a update. It’s a win-win.

I don't think bleeds would match Spidey's character, even with the symbiote.

PS: Yes, I know that not every champion matches their comic counterparts to 100%. But I Kabam could buff Symb Spidey's damage through many other ways.