**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R5 Sym Supreme & Gameplay

https://youtu.be/4kRtiaY4jJI

Hear that? It’s the sound of Medusa’s & Champions actively 💩ing themselves.. lol

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,153 ★★★★★
    Considering your comment, it would have been nice to see a Medusa fight. Anyhoot, congrats. I covet a SS in a big way.
  • trey92008trey92008 Posts: 101
    Considering your comment, it would have been nice to see a Medusa fight. Anyhoot, congrats. I covet a SS in a big way.

There’s not one with the health pool that emulates an AW boss that I know of. Any suggestions?
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Yea not that im aware of unless you just use a 3*
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/w8nYNIGiaiM

Here. Unboosted in AW.
  • trey92008trey92008 Posts: 101
    xNig wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/w8nYNIGiaiM

Here. Unboosted in AW.

He makes that fight ridiculous. Last AW of the season I had a 32 hit kill vs one with him. I took him to R5 today, so that’s why there’s no R5 footage of him vs a Medusa type boss.

Yup. He's a champ specific counter but pretty easy for him to handle most of the common bosses.

I took him to R5 about 2-3 months back (1 week after Variant release) with the R5 gem I got there.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Wonderful game play @trey92008 @xNig . May I ask how many points you guys have in mystic dispersion invested? Also, I got a mystic awakening gem. Have GR at R4 (spark R5, Blade R4) and recently got magik. I'm pulling featureds only in a hope to acquire few noteworthy champs. What will you suggest? Use the gem on GR or magik or hold for someone like SS?
    Thanks @Anurag1606. I have 4/5 points in MD and saving my last mastery point for MD5 (I'm too cheapskate to spend units on mystic cores). But tbh, anything above 3 should work pretty well with SymSup.

SymSup doesn't need to be duped at all. The only reason why I spent my mystic awakening on him was because of his prestige and I was going to R5 him anyway. It was a decision based solely on prestige.

With Spark and Blade, I highly doubt you'll be using GR for any of your fights unless you need a bleed immune. But for the rare occasions that you do (maybe once every ten fights or so), I personally don't find it worth awakening him. The only possible node for AW that you'll bring him on with Spark and Blade is most likely 36 on Path 4, but that node has Breakthrough to help with DPS anyway.

My advice would be to use the AG on Magik. She was my first R5 and I've never regretted a second spending the resources on her. Even for this month's Uncollected Sinister, I used Magik and locked him in the corner throughout the fight. She also used to be my Medusa/Champion etc go-to champ for soloing AW bosses. She still is when I see Korg/Domino/Void etc as bosses in AW.
    edited February 2019
    Thanks @Anurag1606. I have 4/5 points in MD and saving my last mastery point for MD5 (I'm too cheapskate to spend units on mystic cores). But tbh, anything above 3 should work pretty well with SymSup.

SymSup doesn't need to be duped at all. The only reason why I spent my mystic awakening on him was because of his prestige and I was going to R5 him anyway. It was a decision based solely on prestige.

With Spark and Blade, I highly doubt you'll be using GR for any of your fights unless you need a bleed immune. But for the rare occasions that you do (maybe once every ten fights or so), I personally don't find it worth awakening him. The only possible node for AW that you'll bring him on with Spark and Blade is most likely 36 on Path 4, but that node has Breakthrough to help with DPS anyway.

My advice would be to use the AG on Magik. She was my first R5 and I've never regretted a second spending the resources on her. Even for this month's Uncollected Sinister, I used Magik and locked him in the corner throughout the fight. She also used to be my Medusa/Champion etc go-to champ for soloing AW bosses. She still is when I see Korg/Domino/Void etc as bosses in AW.

That was a very detailed insight. Thanks a lot. I'm surely debating it now for magik. I'll try to get her up 1st then I'll see what I got. It will take little time to get her up though as I'm contemplating ranking up of 5 star aegon that I got from featured. Now I have another similar problem there. Lol. I have gems for every class except tech and skill and I got a generic. Now my spark is R5 but unduped. (As stated earlier got GR and Blade). Now I have aegon at R2. Whom I'll take to R4 soon. I don't know what to do with generic. Use on spark or aegon. Spark is my top guy. Lot of dilemmas in game.
    To give more perspective, I'm elder's bane. Completed chapter 1 variant only. Any champ upgrades would be for variant, wars, LoL and future act 6.
    Sorry for the above post being little out of context. Got carried away when the discussion came on using gems 😊. And my Blade is duped yes.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    In case you guys don't know, Sym Supreme has a bug. During his blue shield mode, it says "Well timed blocks increase the chance to 100%".

However, you don't always get that 100% every time you do a Well timed block.
    It's annoying when it doesn't work as intended.
    Try it if you don't believe me.
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

That was a very detailed insight. Thanks a lot. I'm surely debating it now for magik. I'll try to get her up 1st then I'll see what I got. It will take little time to get her up though as I'm contemplating ranking up of 5 star aegon that I got from featured. Now I have another similar problem there. Lol. I have gems for every class except tech and skill and I got a generic. Now my spark is R5 but unduped. (As stated earlier got GR and Blade). Now I have aegon at R2. Whom I'll take to R4 soon. I don't know what to do with generic. Use on spark or aegon. Spark is my top guy. Lot of dilemmas in game.
    To give more perspective, I'm elder's bane. Completed chapter 1 variant only. Any champ upgrades would be for variant, wars, LoL and future act 6.

Simple. Does being duped “make or break” Spark? No it doesn’t. He’s good unduped, better duped. How about Ægon? Find the answer that and you’ll make a better decision on who to use your generic gem on.

I’m not 100% sure whether Ægon is THAT good cause I don’t have him. Sure it’s nice to have but in terms of roster, which gap does he fill in? Do you need a power controller, heavy hitter, utility, immune or whatever champ? Rank up the one that will cover up a deficit in your roster.

Tbh I’m on the fence about Ægon (someone might make me eat my words), but from my perspective, he seems to be a good champ for questing and a heavy hitter as his charges build up. Question is, you have Spark. Will you use your Ægon over Spark?
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

Simple. Does being duped “make or break” Spark? No it doesn’t. He’s good unduped, better duped. How about Ægon? Find the answer that and you’ll make a better decision on who to use your generic gem on.

I’m not 100% sure whether Ægon is THAT good cause I don’t have him. Sure it’s nice to have but in terms of roster, which gap does he fill in? Do you need a power controller, heavy hitter, utility, immune or whatever champ? Rank up the one that will cover up a deficit in your roster.

Tbh I’m on the fence about Ægon (someone might make me eat my words), but from my perspective, he seems to be a good champ for questing and a heavy hitter as his charges build up. Question is, you have Spark. Will you use your Ægon over Spark?

To be honest, I'm really loving the way you have explained the things. I'm now looking things from a different perspective thanx to you. I'm make the necessary decision soon. Once again appreciate and thankyou.
    You're welcome. =)