**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is the technical name of this???

Hey everyone....just wanted to know the name of the tech which iron man used against cull obsidian where 4 arc shaped structures emerged out from his back and hit powerful beams on cull????

Comments

• Options
    Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    c6syuxessu60.jpg
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,780 ★★★★★
    It's a nanotech derived from the extremis model.
  • Options
    Noobie....i am asking about the name of the weaponry...... Of course everyone knows it's nanotech......
  • Options
    Priyansh7 wrote: »
    Noobie....i am asking about the name of the weaponry...... Of course everyone knows it's nanotech......

Ok.....since you wanna be noob as well it comes from his suit. It's all nanotech including the weapons...but thanks for the laugh. Try harder next time.
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    This is what google is for
  • Options
    Buttehrs wrote: »

Ok.....since you wanna be noob as well it comes from his suit. It's all nanotech including the weapons...but thanks for the laugh. Try harder next time.

Hahhaahhhahhah.....troollololololololooo
    I am simply asking...... Does it have some name.........
    Just like these

Repulsor Cannons
    Nanotech Cluster Cannons
    Nano Handblades
    Nano Katar
    Battering Rams
    Energy Mallets
    Foot Clamps
    Automatic Repulsor cannons
    Energy Blade
    Nano Shields
    Nano Repulsor Sentries
    Zero Cannon

And i am unable to Google it...so i thought some of the intelligent people might be able to throw some light on the matter.....
  • Options

Just like these

Repulsor Cannons
    Nanotech Cluster Cannons
    Nano Handblades
    Nano Katar
    Battering Rams
    Energy Mallets
    Foot Clamps
    Energy Blade
    Nano Shields
    Nano Repulsor Sentries
    Zero Cannon

And i am unable to Google it...so i thought some of the intelligent people might be able to throw some light on the matter.....

So if you cant find it on google then it doesnt have a specific name. So come up with one yourself like nanotech repulsor blade cannons or something lol
  • Options
    I called Marvel, they said “those are the flying zap flaps.” And I said, “excuse me, aren’t they nanotech, jerk?” And he was all, “oh yeah, I meant they’re NANO-...uh, that thing I said they were called.”

So there you have it, they’re nano-flying zap flaps. Straight from the horse’s mouth.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    John757 wrote: »
    I declare they shall be named ....

Pulsars of Elegant Sunshine

^^^ this guy is me when my friends fight XD @John757 😂😂😂
  • Options
    Haha holy moly, I guess you didn’t think to check the flavor text on his sp3, where he also uses those things? Don’t worry, I did your own research, and according to the video game on whose forum you’re posting, they’re called “detainment drones.”
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Thought it was a repulsor array. Why, dunno.

*Seems google might work....?
    https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_Man_Armor:_Mark_L
    When Cull Obsidian and Ebony Maw arrived in New York City and demanded the Time Stone, Tony Stark, along with Doctor Strange, Bruce Banner and Wong refused and ordered them to leave. This prompted Cull Obsidian to attack and charge at them, and as Banner was unable to transform into the Hulk, Iron Man decided to fight Cull Obsidian himself and revealed his new Mark L Armor. He then created a shield to protect himself from Cull Obsidian's attacks and punched him in the face. He then shot him with powerful repulsor beams from his proton repulsor sentries, causing Cull Obsidian to be projected back to Ebony Maw. Upon seeing this, Banner expressed complete amazement at the new armor.
  • Options
    Haha holy moly, I guess you didn’t think to check the flavor text on his sp3, where he also uses those things? Don’t worry, I did your own research, and according to the video game on whose forum you’re posting, they’re called “detainment drones.”

Thanks for the information bro
    But one thing .... Why is that thing different in the game....? I mean....there are 4 of them in the movie....hovering without any metal support whereas in the game there are 6 of them which are connected to the suit via metal support.....
  • Options

Thanks for the information bro
    But one thing .... Why is that thing different in the game....? I mean....there are 4 of them in the movie....hovering without any metal support whereas in the game there are 6 of them which are connected to the suit via metal support.....

Probably because kabam doesnt exactly copy everyhing the same from movies and comic books and they use their creative freedom to an extent and give it their own flare which is perfectly ok.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

Just like these

Repulsor Cannons
    Nanotech Cluster Cannons
    Nano Handblades
    Nano Katar
    Battering Rams
    Energy Mallets
    Foot Clamps
    Energy Blade
    Nano Shields
    Nano Repulsor Sentries
    Zero Cannon

So if you cant find it on google then it doesnt have a specific name. So come up with one yourself like nanotech repulsor blade cannons or something lol

RDT thread preventers
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Pew pew gun
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    The Bleeding Edge Armor