**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Baiting specials issue

How does this baiting problem work exactly, you could go into a fight where the champ uses s1 or s2 instantly where others (a lot in aq) you can evade all the way until your against the wall without anything being activated until s3 which is really frustrating... Something needs to be sorted where the ai uses s1 or 2 more frequently and making it more fair!

Comments

• myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    I don't really run into this issue especially in harder pieces of content as the AI is much more aggressive making them charge and use specials more often. Maybe you aren't baiting aggressively enough? Only solution I can give you are power drain champs.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    what you do in the privacy of your own room is your business.
  • Billybob1971Billybob1971 Posts: 113
    I find baiting by far the hardest piece of this game to learn, I can get it to work sometimes, but some guys just refuse to take it.

Yet others they will sit there with sp 3 ready and not use it.

It is the inconsistency of AI that frustrates me, sometimes their heavy is so slow you get caught, sometimes it is barely perceptible. Sometimes they are so slows others light speed fast oh and changing speeds mid fight is also fun.

I know why it's done, but man it's so frustrating at times the inconsistency