**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

About ms.marvel quest.

Why only ppl with 5stars champion has the opportunity to win the 5 star crystal from exploration reward

Comments

• I mean no new player or a player with a good progress on game can kill the sortie 3-4 you have to have a lot of max up characters.so why to make a quest only for old players
  • This quest seems to have been designed to be impossible. Even people with maxed out Corvus are struggling on the last part. And he’s seemingly the only champion that can get passed the imiw on that stage
  • I watched 3-4 live streams and everyone who pass it was very very good.so Kabam team make deadpool event for all and ms marvel for all the strongs.so the old players has 2 q double rewards..that seems unfair
  • Nikolakis wrote: »
    I watched 3-4 live streams and everyone who pass it was very very good.so Kabam team make deadpool event for all and ms marvel for all the strongs.so the old players has 2 q double rewards..that seems unfair

Instead of "Old" did you just mean stronger players, chapter 1 of that Mrs. Marvel event is relatively easy as is the master mode of the deadpool event. Just take what you can get and quit complaining at least we have a game we can play...