**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why though?

I got really happy when i seen the 2k 6* shard reward...

But the way kamala khan been buffed up with the power node and unstoppable i cannot see my self doing chapter 2.

Ive 100% completed chapter 1, had to use a single level 1 revive due to kamala becoming unblockable and KOd my last champ. But to make it fair they should at least make it half n half in chapter 2.

If you havent got the 2 to 3 champions needed then there is no way to complete chapter two. You clearly need some1 to deal with IMIW Brawl again i ate him with my rank 4 5* Hyperion... spam SP1 and your sorted. I can deal with Kamala Khan with ease but these Node's i have no counter for.

The one Flaw in my roaster is a power control Champ. Yes i do have a 4* R5 SL duped but he'll take a beating before he has a chance at SP2.

Yes make it challenging but these EQ are designed for Percific champs who have to be ranked up or duped.. and yes the top players will have these champs but us Mid tier players are left with 'what ifs'

And my go to roaster is..

5* R4 Hyperion Duped
5* R4 Killmonger
5* R4 Iceman
5* R4 Yondu
4* R5 AA duped

Sometimes i may bring 4* R5 Iceman Duped for immunity depending on quest

Comments

• Options
    zarcorzarcor Posts: 28
    That challenge is not meant for everyone just as the message said
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    That's a nice roaster. What brand is it?

Seriously though, you have KM and Iceman, both of which can tank sp3s without having issues. What are the nodes you mentioned you had problems with again? Cause there is no mention of them at all.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Bring ronan for that kamala in the last chapter. He eats through all six of them
  • Options
    FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    i used 3* Ronan for all of them... be carefull until you have sp1 and then it is just stun lock
  • Options
    I dont have a magic, got a ronan from ROL but used resourses on Hyp and Angela
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    All this talk about eating is making me hungry lol
    But I have no idea how to do this take the advice from everyone and hope you win good luck 😀