**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GMC and featured premium drop chance increased!

7hkceuky9doh.png
a5ps1e3a003a.png

This will help loads for whales like Seatin/COW whale etc.
What are your thoughts on this?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Im find with it if ther wont to use ther money that good for me that just keep the games alive.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    I like the increase but wish they would've at least made the feature 1% , the 0.40% is just crazy low and a main reason I have stopped buying crystals altogether. If you spend $300 you should probably get the champ. Increasing odds would only make people buy more and try to max out their champ. This is at least a step in the right direction. I like it but probably still won't purchase any crystals.
  • TillinatorTillinator Posts: 3
    But why didn’t shard version get a statistical increase to match the unit version of the grandmaster crystal?
  • Maybe it’s just a visual bug; I’m not uncollected so I can’t show you the drop rates
  • Will the Grandmaster Sample Crystal Bundle also be updated? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra I just checked the drop rates and they are of the old rates.
  • KaLydeKaLyde Posts: 14
    I was very excited to reach uncollected and get access to the GM crystals, but have been severely disappointed. I have tracked and recorded my openings of GM daily and special crystal openings since I had a horrible drop rate on the Nova Flame crystals (55% chance at 4star or better, I got 1 4star and 4 3star champs, 20% drop rate) . I have opened 80 GM crystals in a row with an advertised 5-star drop rate of 5% got 0 5-star champs. I am 300% more likely to get a 5 star on a single opening than I am to go 80 crystals in a row without any 5 star champs(1.6%). I opened two tickets with support, but they either want to give me a generic definition of an "independent event" (i.e. 10 coin flips come up heads and the next flip has a 50%) or they seem to believe my issue is about quality of champs...., which it is not. 0 Champs - no quality to complain about. Maybe someone here can take a swing at looking into these drop rates, because at this point, my next 4 GM pulls in a row would need to be 5 stars to hit these rates, and I know random is random, but I don't think 100 crystals is a small sampling...., and neither does my wallet.