**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hypocritical

Dear kabam, I remember quite a while back you removed perfect block teams stating the reason that you didn’t want people to feel like they needed specific champions to beat certain content. So why then are we now seeing so many quests each month designed to only be doable with certain champions. Like this captain marvel one for example, it seems no one stands a chance unless they have a maxed out Corvus. It just seems like a very hypocritical and disrespectful towards the community. I doubt anyone actually from kabam will see this but I would really love a response just to have an explanation on why we are seeing this happen so often.

Comments

• Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Which part the first half or the second? Lol
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    The quest can be done with pretty much any champ. Corvus just seems to work better.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Between the Champion Clash and this Captain Marvel one, I'd say the Champion's challenge was far more restrictive on which champs you can use. If you didn't have counters for Iceman, Magik, and the Champion, you'd have a very hard time.

With the current challenge, it seems any champ can do it so long as the player is good at intercepting. I'm not sure I saw anything in the current challenge in terms of unavoidable damage or insurmountable regeneration.
  • Options
    Between the Champion Clash and this Captain Marvel one, I'd say the Champion's challenge was far more restrictive on which champs you can use. If you didn't have counters for Iceman, Magik, and the Champion, you'd have a very hard time.

With the current challenge, it seems any champ can do it so long as the player is good at intercepting. I'm not sure I saw anything in the current challenge in terms of unavoidable damage or insurmountable regeneration.

I don’t think there’s unavoidable damage in this one no. It is just the latest in a long line of examples. Although the combination of unstoppable and inevitable unblockable on the harder fights almost counts as unavoidable damage. Especially on imiw in which you pretty much need to get him to use heavies