**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Yay for love is a battlerealm 3!

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
This was legitimately the most fun while still challenging content I’ve had since symbiote difficulty (pretty much the only other time). You get to strategize with interesting combinations and don’t require too much energy. It’s probably the definition of fun and interactive. The only part I didn’t like was the debuff immune Domino. But that wasn’t completely awful either. Well done on this one. Consider yourself positively fed back, Kabam. : )

Comments

• Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    I enjoyed the capt marvel event alot more deadpool was meh 3 fights and a boss when I have 5 guys just doesnt cut it for me

I did the master 100% and got 4* Sym.Spidey and 4* WS. Definitely not the worst event but nothing special
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    “The only part I didn’t like was the one semi-challenging fight”

• Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I liked it a lot. The Domino quest was the hardest/funnest for me. Super intense. I got a little shafted on the rewards unfortunately, but that's alright. I walked out with a lot more than I came in with for a very short and pretty easy event.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    “The only part I didn’t like was the one semi-challenging fight”

I didn’t like it because it was just a cut and dry difficulty. Not a quirky combo of nodes to be strategized. It wasn’t because it was hard, per se, it was just kinda boring.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I’ve had a bit of trouble with epic. Gotta grind some Moore units for it to be safe. But from these romance crystals have given me 4 4*s in a single day. Really glad I grinder it out
  • Options
    No please no