**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam needs to buff the stockpile limit for 5* SA gems

LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 ★★
I bought the 5* gem package not too long ago - the one that had the 5* Enhancement Crystal. If you don't recall that crystal it either awarded a 5* awakening gem class specific - or 80 class specific sa stones.

I popped the gem and got 80 5* tech stones ~ cool

The things is, is I already had xxx amount of tech stones ~ and NO 5* awakened tech champs.

I would classify myself as an intermediate player and currently have 16 5* champs ~ with only one of them being awakened (Loki r3 sa 100)

I did recently pull Starky which is awesome and I'm stoked to have 99 stones to put in him when ~ some day ~ he does get awakened.

However in the mean time I've got tech sa stones going into overflow because the stockpile limist for them is 99. That's total bogus ~ I can't even sell my overflow stones 😑 .. what's up w. that??

Considering that the sa limit for a 5* character is 200 - having the stockpile limit for 5* sa gems being 99 (the same as 4* gems) is a crock. Especially in light that it is MUCH harder and SLOWER to awaken 5* champs, the ability to stockpile 5* stones should = the sa level of a 5* champ ~ i.e. 200.

The 5* Enhancement Gem was an awesome add to the game .. but would I purchase it again on the chance of getting an awakening gem out of it? iono honestly .. because if I were to open it and get class based sig gems well ~ it would automatically push a portion of them instead into overflow - where I wouldn't even be able to sell them for some trash amount of gold .. and God forbid should I get another stack of tech ones 🤦‍♂️. I could buy it and stockpile the gem itself - to one day be opened when I have at least one awakend 5* champ of each class - so if I did get class stones .. I could use them instead of losing them ~ but that could be a long wait .. and the idea in my mind getting that gem would be for the chance at an awakening gem.

I hope Kabam takes note that this needs to be updated in the game. The amount of 5* & 6* gems that you can hold (w.o. losing them to stockpile overflow & expiration) should equal the potential sa level of a champion at that level.gj9tlkucncnz.jpg
xewzvz8pn55z.jpg

Comments

• LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 ★★
    It would be nice if you didn't have to jumps through those hoops tho and hope that they respond positively to your plight ..
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Was a great deal as im sure Kabam has seen, at a minimum I would hope they adjust the stones contained in the crystal to +5 so players do not encounter this again.
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Was a great deal as im sure Kabam has seen, at a minimum I would hope they adjust the stones contained in the crystal to +5 so players do not encounter this again.

even better it would be nice if they had a tool in game where you could convert stones yourself into +5 / +10 / +20 etc ..

we shouldn't be penalized in game for spending real world $$ and then losing the stones because we don't have an awakened champion of that class ~ I opened a ticket ~ hope it pans out ++ in my favor
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    I'm pretty sure since you bought the bundle, if you file a ticket they'll convert the ones in your stash to +2 or +5 stones instead. Ive seen a few posts like this

Now I find out? I just lost a bunch of science gems.
    Ajisdope wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure since you bought the bundle, if you file a ticket they'll convert the ones in your stash to +2 or +5 stones instead. Ive seen a few posts like this

Now I find out? I just lost a bunch of science gems.

yah it totally blows right 😤 ~ I'm sure 99% that lost stones did just that .. lost them, didn't open a ticket. I'll post the response and action I get back from support in relation to how they handle my ticket
    yvs93ua83ki2.jpg
    my 1st real response:
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Posting private convos with Kabam staff is forbiden on the forums. Given that’s the inital generic response prolly not much of an issue but posting further convos wont go over well.

thanx braddahman ~ I wasn't aware of that

def. wanna keep this post up ~ it's important 👍
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I was able to save 51 x 5* tech sig stones from the same deal by writing to them.

Was a very quick response and turnaround by Kabam.

nh5h4syadmmv.png
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Skill signature stones my mistake.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    As a guy with only 10 5* I recently stopped opening sig crystals because of this deal. Made me realize I might build them up before I can use them..

Definitely needs a change but Kabam loves Kabamming so...
    So I wrote Kabam and they converted 4 tech sig stones into two +2 stones .. yay 🙄

.. but all the other stones that were not specifically from the 5* Enhancement Gem (but WERE from the daily card offer) .. they let them expire! .. WTFrick! 🤬

Now if I had got these stones from opening 5* sig stones crystals that I had been awarded in game from content rewards that's one thing ..

but

these 5* sig crystals were part of the monthly card offer that I paid $$$ REAL CASH $$$ for

total bs

Now I again bought the monthly card offer (both of them in this included video) which again awards one 5* sig crystal a day, per offer, for a total of 2 crystals a day. Again I will be opening them because I need 16 more mystic stones to bring my Loki up to sa 200 - THEN I will start stockpiling my Crystals.

.. and yet again I know I'll have tech stones going into my overflow and expiring because Kabam refused to convert my stones before ~ and I don't even have a worst of the worst awakened tech 5* champ that I could overflow the stones into - AGAIN keep in mind that I am getting these 5* sig Crystals from spending REAL $$$$$ .. and quite frankly I deserve to have them in OWNERSHIP - NOT having them go into an overflow and being unable to utilize them because they "expire".

This is a horrible and shady businesses practice that essentially equates to theft.

big shoutout to @Profhoff for his public mention of this issue in the included video (time mark 4:07 - 5:20) here (tap on the image to play the video):

https://youtu.be/QKLsUCpT1cw