**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rogue in Captain Marvel Event

I am not gonna complain about anything. I just want to ask what is the best strategy for defeating Rogue.

If you hit to Rogue's block with Yondu?

Please, feel free to share any other way to beat her, except the 'Corvus' way

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Dorky Dave posted a video doing it with his 5/65 Quake.
  • I used yondu, he ate her health whilst shes blocking, my Yondu is 5* R3 i had no problem in chapter 1. Even if she doesnt block shes a easy fight because yondu causes bleed armour breaks etc
  • OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    Red hulk , r4 duped worked well for me. For some reason she wasn’t as aggressive and went into block more against him. The heat charge bonus damage was nice too
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    I didn't do the second part yet, will try on weekend of I will have enough time for it, but of my roster - sentinel (hit in block to get charges, spam sp 3 to get out when cornered and to heal on every second sp3. maybe sp2 will work even better, not sure if rogue reduces incinerate duration from it based on base debuf duration or on actual one - 100 charges double base duration. also hope with 100 charges she won't hit hard with all extra armor and crit resistance) and rulk, who's mentioned above. maybe hype. guess you'll find videos of someone doing it with ghost on youtube soon
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Hit into her block so she doesn't gain power up to a special. Just wait out the brawl and you'lll be good if you have a decent counter.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Well guys, at least Rogue is passable, even if it means spending some units.

We should be thankful she didn’t come with aggression regen. :D
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
    just think the following, kabam wants to increasingly test the strong players, creating terrible nodes, without thinking if you want a bit in the common player, because the strong has a variation of heroes
  • PlanetSaturnPlanetSaturn Posts: 56
    I can say that this was the most fun challenge in a while. I spend some units on revives, but it helped my intercept skills
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Gomezlink wrote: »
    just think the following, kabam wants to increasingly test the strong players, creating terrible nodes, without thinking if you want a bit in the common player, because the strong has a variation of heroes

Why would the top level of difficulty be designed with anyone but the stronger players in mind?
    edited February 2019

Why would the top level of difficulty be designed with anyone but the stronger players in mind?

Stronger players do not spend potions, they create champions that even when attacked take health ... havok, korg or domino, this is not thinking about strong players?

nodes absurd too ... targeting potions
    edited February 2019

Stronger players do not spend potions, they create champions that even when attacked take health ... havok, korg or domino, this is not thinking about strong players?

That's right they don't, or if they do they use less. Then the newer or unluckier players with less varied and weaker rosters still feel like they need to complete it and spend to finish to "keep up with the Jones".

The option to opt out and wait for a challenge better suited to your roster or ability is always there. I have quite a large roster and still only did completion of the maze and skipped exploration bc I felt that any resources I'd need were better used finishing variant based on how much worse the maze rewards were.
    I really don't get newer players that think they should be able to complete everything that gets released. I went a very long time either not even bothering with Master EQ or just doing an initial completion before uncollected was a thing bc my roster/ability at the time wasn't good enough. You just need to weigh out what it will take you to complete something vs the reward you'd earn. If it's too much, don't do it
    I really don't get newer players that think they should be able to complete everything that gets released. I went a very long time either not even bothering with Master EQ or just doing an initial completion before uncollected was a thing bc my roster/ability at the time wasn't good enough. You just need to weigh out what it will take you to complete something vs the reward you'd earn. If it's too much, don't do it

acting in this way, will only complete when the prizes have become obsolete, and not serving for their evolution
    zeezee57 wrote: »

acting in this way, will only complete when the prizes have become obsolete, and not serving for their evolution

That's just wildly inaccurate. Like the poster you quoted I tried, and failed, at many of previous challenges because my roster just wasn't there yet. The Boss Rush, the Infinity War challenge with the Thanos boss both come to mind. The rewards were fairly similar to what you earn now for completing the first chapter of the Cap Marvel challenge, and there wasn't an epic chapter two at the time. This game is a marathon not a sprint, keep building up and maybe you'll be ready for the next one. It's how everyone doing the epic part of this one got here, there's no way around it.

today the rewards of the kingdom of legends are useless, and soon the rewards of the labyrinth are not worth the effort ... only I see it?