**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Emergency Maintenance during Legend run

@Kabam Miike

I guess this is to you - reddit suggested I ope na dialogue with you. Started legend run today ~10.10am Sydney time (AEST)

game got buggy and unusable about 12.15-12.20 then stopped for Emergency Maintenance.

Reddit suggested you normally take this into consideration for legend runs so i restarted ASAP when game was up - about 1.25pm (AEST)

I put a lot of time and effort (and bought units for this run) can you confirm you only count the time the game was up?

Even before it went down i was waiting like 30 seconds before fights which isn't really fair especially as i used boosts and bought units for energy refills.

I hope you can let me know what you normally do in this situation, how you calculate the time properly.

Especially as I was running r2 6* corvus with full suicides and full boosts so i think my time would have been very good and seems good apart from the gap when the game was down.

Thank you

'Comedyfish'

Comments

• Hey comedyfish, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team for clarification on this. You can contact them by clicking HERE.

Alternatively, if you would prefer to contact our Support Team from within the game, simply click on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the Home screen. From there, tap the button which says “Support”, then tap the button that says “Need more help? Contact us”.
This discussion has been closed.