**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabaam dropping the ball again an just ignoring it

Ronnieb54Ronnieb54 Posts: 96
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Obviously there’s lots of threads about the lack of sa rewards yet an yeah I get it stuff happens but my problem is kabaam has completely ignored the issue an said nothing about it at the very minimum we deserve answers. Lack of accountability has always been kabaams biggest flaw but this time they are straight up ignoring the problem [removed by Moderator]
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    Where are those incompetents that don't give us response?
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Is this because we took Lone Merc title first and Deadpool holding our rewards.
    And kabam also not saying anything on this.

Credit:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/122842/reason-for-missing-sa-rewards#latest
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    All the fricking pop up offers are causing them to be delayed. They have to send 2 or 3 to every person each time they get a crytal, some fragments or a catalyst. The spaghetit code can't handle the strain of that AND rewards... so they went with the $ option.
  • Options
    ZMode45ZMode45 Posts: 11
    edited February 2019
    @Kabam Miike did you post an update on Summoner Advancement rewards? Just give everyone a status if possible
  • Options
    Hey guys, I've already responded to concerns about delayed Summoner Advancement Rewards in THIS discussion. While there's no new information to share with you at the moment, as soon as we can provide an update, we'll be sure to let everyone know!
This discussion has been closed.