**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Masteries: Progression for keen players post-beginner months

pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
edited February 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Hi all,

Just a quick question to pick your brains as I'm struggling to find the answer that's most suited to the level I am at the moment.

My question is regarding Masteries and how to progress with them. For context, I'm definitely not a veteran but neither a complete rookie. I've been playing for approximately 3m and reached now level 45.

1. I've read loads and saw a few videos and the beginner masteries are set: Parry, dexterity and all that jazz. I'm just not sure, to be honest, what's next - and, I don't want to be recovering and wasting resources to reallocate mastery points, thus the more steady and timeless the better. I play a bit of all content from quests to arenas and alliance stuff, so I'm aiming for a generic thing that fits all. I'm considering reinforcing glass cannon, or maybe courage? greater strength? but then also I wonder if a stronger defense masteries wouldn't help me at this stage of my fighting skills where I get tangled in opponents 5 hits when parry fails. Any thoughts, please?

76o3g8nl3j18.png

2. Also, using this chance for something that I still don't get it. Looking at both "greater strength" and "glass canon" they look to me just about the same - difference being the later one sacrifices health (screenshot attached). Ignoring that, most suggest the glass canon - why's this? Is it just a matter of saving masteries and the health lost is worth the sacrifice? Would this be the best way to invest initially but then when much more points fill up greater strength? I know it's a rookie mistake to go full force on strength masteries but 8%!!

9yw619g8hvh3.png