**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AA 5* rank 5 or 6* ghost rank 2

SladeMaverickSladeMaverick Posts: 28
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
What do y’all think. For me I have 6 star ghost I could go rank 2 or rank 5 my AA duped 100 what is a better option.

AA 5* rank 5 or 6* ghost rank 2 47 votes

AA
17%
Spity68XxLoganTDCxXMarvel2289Colinwhitworth69YaoJaoLingFangDark_Side_Modo08Dhoni_is_life26Renaxqq 8 votes
Ghost
82%
thetaman23ShrimkinsLeNoirFaineantrazielRaganatorxNigHort4Winner12344321Jim0172Greifmaster911BiancoThunderGodCassyWorknprogressPizzabeatScholiaSandeepSRepto23SassyMastyStrikerrx8 39 votes

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    AA at R4 is more than sufficient. Too many immune champs these days. Not only is Ghost one of the best damage dealers, but she can deal with bleed, poison, etc.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Is this a troll poll? The answer is obvious right?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    AA
    If you are good with Ghost, then I would change my vote. She's one of my favorite, but not sure where your Ghosting skills are. Congrats on that 6-star, though. Super jealous....
  • Not a troll poll @xNig I just don’t know if I should keep investing in rank5 for 5 stars or if I should invest in 6 stars. I only have two six stars ghost and sentinel.
  • @Colinwhitworth69 thanks I got lucky on the pull my first pull landed on sentinel which was inbetween iwim and capbeardo lol.
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 494 ★★★
    Ghost
    6* Ghost for sure. Long term better outlook.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    AA
    @Colinwhitworth69 thanks I got lucky on the pull my first pull landed on sentinel which was inbetween iwim and capbeardo lol.

Sentinel is my go-to champ. Prolly because he takes less skill to play, and has a long reach that helps people like me with slow reflexes when intercepting and such, LOL. But my 5-star rank 4 crushes it in all manner of quests. For example, Mr. Sinister is not a fan of being incinerated by Sentinel's sp2. Not at all.