Options

How do you feel about Carnage

2»

Comments

• Options
    J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    Carnage in the comics is a ruthless murderer who acquired the symbiote from Venom in prison. While his mechanics and special attacks work and aesthetically pleasing, it doesn't change the fact that he hits as hard as a girl hits her girlfriend with a comfortable pillow while trying to look sexy. I feel while Punisher has more utility, him as well as Carnage fell short of what was expected in mainly the damage department.

I feel kabam is about to roll out a big buff/nerf to address some of the problems and it will happen probably the update after the one on August 2nd. They just need time to collect the data so they can fix the problem on the first time instead of over or under correcting the problems.

The key is patience. I can talk because I have pulled 2 four star Carnages and a 5-star Punisher and a bit salty about it.
  • Options
    MaggieMaggie Posts: 23
    Meh. Kabam could've done better
    Carnage is (in my opinion) the biggest disappointment in the game. I mean, I love his design, his special attacks, his abilities, but his offense and defense is just terrible. Even with his physical resist, his defense his so weak.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    IMO he's best suited for Act 4 and Act V because he can stack to 3 or 4 furies by the time they die

AHAHAHHAHAHAHA OH WOW now that is funny

Wait... I think he's serious

AHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAH now that is even funnier