**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Venom is bugged. [Not a bug]

vikasjoshi9617vikasjoshi9617 Posts: 49
edited February 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Nothing to say more. Just watch this video and explain how Morales is evading venom. @Kabam Vydious , @Kabam Miike , @Kabam Lyra

https://youtu.be/Wf8nF7EEGyo
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Buffet ate the klyntar buff
  • @TheSquish671 what klyntar buff does?? Is it the one that stops from spidies from evading?? And I tried this 4-5 times. Each time it is removing same buff. Why not other buffs??
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    As you can clearly see from the video, and all the other 30+ posts on this (that were merged in to a single thread), Venom is not bug.

Klyntar buff is the first one that triggers, at the start of the fight. The other buffs trigger a split second after that, when buffet is on cooldown
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Read venom's abilities to see what it does. I guess it's the first buff that triggers so it gets eaten
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    The moment i saw the title i knew it was about this particular "bug"......
  • Hey there, as others have mentioned, the Buffet node will remove Venom's Klyntar Buff at the start of the fight, which he needs to ignore the Passive Evade effects of Spider-Verse Heroes. Without that Buff on him, they can evade normally.