**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Map 7 Feedback thread...

Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
Oh boy, we gonna see some major fun here. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf

Ima start.

1) Unblockable after 10 dexerities: 15 seconds not 10.
2) Some nodes won't be cleared in ust 3 mins (only bleed dmg? how do you clear that in 3 mins? day 5?)
3) You Kept EVERY single node linked. Absolute trash.
4) The map layout was this messy on purpose? Way to go. Terrible job.

5) You shuld have provided nodes and a map layout with paths BEFORE tossing people to AQ. Any other game does that on new content. And despite your probable answer being "We wanted this to be a challenge", truth is you're counting on ppl to kill themselves to maximise potions usage.

I was very happy about the new map, but first 10 minutes in i already have a headache. If i need to wait anyone showering, taking a dump, kissing their kids to bed, taking a piss, for EVERY single node on a path, then you're done guys.
If i have to not even be able to tell what are the paths unless i spend 10 mins figuring them out, it's not worth the time and expecially resources.

After all doesn't seem to me you invested more than 10 minutes to make this piece of **** confusing layout. Nodes are very well studied tho, not by game devs, more from buisnessmen.

Big L for me.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
  • Options
    Venom787Venom787 Posts: 195
    Sounds like a lot of fun. We didn't want to do it this week but next week cause I didn't want to ruin my Saturday evening. Looks like good decision. Good luck with that @Vale84
  • Options
    KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    It’s free today so you guys can experiment and figure out what you have going on. If you can’t handle it, don’t do it.

Just my ¢0.02 though. I’m not gonna be doing it.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    It’s free today so you guys can experiment and figure out what you have going on. If you can’t handle it, don’t do it.

Just my ¢0.02 though. I’m not gonna be doing it.
    It nor free befor next week
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Can you imagine spending millions of resources in a top alliance to do this only to have ONE guy have a family member die and be gone for a day?
  • Options
    Is anyone getting fury buff form Dex? Seems like it’s not working
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Can you imagine spending millions of resources in a top alliance to do this only to have ONE guy have a family member die and be gone for a day?

How dare someone have the audacity to die during an AQ-serie?

Map 7 sounds like an absolute nightmare tbh.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Not enough linked nodes