**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

6* Scarlett Witch in New love quest

We all know that Kabam has been intentionally leaving SW out of new quest due to the difficulty of these quest, SW would have to be a 5*/6*. With her showing up in the new Love quest as a 6* champion, I believe it's time we are able to obtain her as at least a 5*.

I feel the game has progressed far enough and long enough to say SW isn't a need for anyone anymore but definitely a want. And that is why I believe kabam wouldn't make her available as a 5*, people needed her, leaned on her, couldn't complete a quest without her. But now, there are champs out there, that many would consider better than SW. Plus, time alone took that dependency away but may bring some old time players back to the contest.

I don't know, maybe I'm asking to much but if I have to fight a 6* SW, I should be able to obtain a 6* SW.

thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    RotgutRotgut Posts: 14
    We have fought lots of champs we can't obtain. Some of the champs would be too OP if they were released as a 5* and moreso as a 6*.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Rotgut wrote: »
    We have fought lots of champs we can't obtain. Some of the champs would be too OP if they were released as a 5* and moreso as a 6*.

This may have been true 2 years ago, but with champs like spark, Corvus, ghost, domino, Havok, etc. adding Thor witch or even wolverine would hardly be game breaking at this point. It can't get much worse really.

• Options
    RotgutRotgut Posts: 14
    It really would be. Switch is a beast at r5 4*. Imagine amplifying her abilities to match a 6* version? She'd be like she was pre-12.0 nerf. Content could be cleared in seconds.
  • Options
    I agree, 6* SW is a bit much, but a 5* though?
  • Options
    This new ability to "critical" bleed takes down anything that bleeds. Switch is nothing against someone that doesn't activates buffs.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I agree, 6* SW is a bit much, but a 5* though?

Well, she needs max sig to be effective. I'd take an r5 5* 200 over an unduped or even sig 20/40 6*.

Of course this will change when 6* sig stones debut, likely in act 6.