Console?

So I'm sort of a noob to the game and was wondering what the "Favor" items did. Curious as I was I Googled these things and one thing led to another and I ended up watching a guy fight a 6 star Thing (yes, i know but just listen.) Then around mid fight I heard this youtuber refer to a special attack as "L2" so I was slightly confused. If there is a way to play this game on console or with a controller please let me know

Thanks

Comments

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Member Posts: 1,379 ★★★★
    You can’t play on consoles or computers. Would be seen as an unfair advantage and emulators that would allow you to do that are against TOS and will likely result in a permanent ban. You can only play on a mobile device.
  • Raiden141Raiden141 Member Posts: 27
    Like I said I'm a little bit of a noob so "L2" may be a pretty common phrase that I've just never heard of and while it would be against terms and practically cheating that doesn't mean there's not a few people out there that haven't found out how to do it, I know there are programs in place for this kind of thing but every network has its holes
  • Sactown_raiderSactown_raider Member Posts: 60
    "L2" is just the special 2 move. When you have 2 bars of power
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    “Level 2”. Easier than typing sp2 and looks way cooler. And yes, it’s only for phones