**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aegon or Gwenpool?

So.. i got this skill gem that was saving for GP (already got KM and Blade dupped), but i got Aegon, he worth it? Or should i wait for GP?

Aegon or Gwenpool? 38 votes

Aegon
86%
TendersquadSpeedbumpAnurag1606Darkrider05HeadrollerHA_GongShowNicky_HAAceLuffySaboSpiderCoolsaxelelf_1OrdalcaWorknprogressPh1313YouconfusedGaryG2525Scarlett_DankestChefJakearoundTechonefortyKing_GarfIBlueShiftI 33 votes
Gwenpool
13%
TheManMythLegendRikuremaHarbinger195MCoC_fanMidnite93 5 votes

Comments

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Is this a brag post?

The answer is clear.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Ægon is far superior if you can hold a combo.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    M8 aegon is a new champ i dont know much about him, dont have him as 3 or 4 star.

I also need to do the electro path in LOL which im told GP is the best option

Aegon stomps electro if you get his combo up before the fight

https://youtu.be/WeFHVIG_RAk
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    It's really not even a legitimate dilema
  • Aegon
    As someone who has a 5/65 Aegon, I highly recommend using the gem on him. That said you need to have a decent amount of sig stones since at sig 1 he only retains 10% of his combo. Mine is currently sig 102 and at 56.7%. So he scales rather slowly, but it's super important
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Aegon
    Aegon, if he is your main attacker in LoL, will likely have 999 hits stored by the time you reach electro. At that point, your hits are basically unblockable and electro can only shock you when you don't crit against him, which is maybe 8-10 times in the entire fight.
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Ægon is far superior if you can hold a combo.
    If you can't, Gwenpool's not going to help much either.
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    Gwenpool
    Aegon for that damage, Gwen for that utility.
    Depends on your play style, who else do you have to use aside from gwen and aegon?
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Aegon
    At the moment aegon is probably the best LoL champ and he can solo each and every fight. There are videos showing solos of all the difficult fights. So yeah he's the one to go with if LoL is on your mind. He should also come in handy in future quests considering that health pool of champs are constantly increasing giving him easy way to build up on his combo meter. Good luck.