**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why did we move up a tier after losing a war?

Last war we were in tier 7. We lost the war, and our war rating decreased.

8lb3tqrihsgc.jpeg
7jtv99n5hr2z.jpeg

Now we moved UP a tier to tier 6? With a LOWER war rating?

042xi95ke2b2.png

Why is this happening? Is anyone else experiencing this? Or is it just better not to ask questions? 🤔

Comments

• SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    Last time the war was showing tier 7, but the tier 6 multiplier (I know there are no multipliers in off season). We ended up getting tier 7 rewards.

up4qbebcahfx.jpeg

It just feels like something has gone awry here.
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    Either alliances tanking to reduce their rating prior to the season start, bad matchups with this new matchmaking system giving huge war rating change values or alliances being disbanded because of all of the issues going on with war would be my guess.

As to the multiplier, I've always had visual errors with it especially when there's been recent changes to our tier. I always close my app and restart to get the most accurate multiplier.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Lol. We won a war and moved down a tier. Riddle me this.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Looks llke abunch of allainces around your war rating was close to tier cutoff, and alot more loss than won.

in 1 instance in tier 1 wars,
    we was 3029 but was tier 2...most of the time cutoffs has been around 3000 give or take, but its limited to around
    top 20-25 allainces