**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I have played four years now

To me I was just in an Alliance and kicked for why I do not know. I am sorry I can not high money or I am not rich for you bigger Alliances.. I am someone that cares about others and will do what is best for the Alliance. Yeah maybe I am not a boss killer or with 1000k prestige, what happened to the fun here? I work hard and do my best that does not matter. I am hurt and sick of this circle I have been in with Alliances..

I am looking for an Alliance that knows

1 I have a life outside of this game

2 I help others if I can

3 I am loyal and decatied to my Alliance

4 looking for adults that know time zones mean just that as I am in Oregon.

5 finally, this is a game not a freaking job

If I fit any of you than please add me on line ggodorova or in game pathseeker if not I guess I need to spend my whole life on this game to be wanted by any Alliance that can help me to grow. No I do not want some 8 million **** Alliance or for that fact no rebuilds either..
I am looking for all adults that have a life and do not think of this game as a life style

Comments

• Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Sent you a message.
  • Options
    BrimstoneBrimstone Posts: 11
    If you are still interested Golden Marvel Assassins is stilllooking to improve, we are a sorta laid back alliance that knows this is only a game and if you have more important RL stuff to do we understand that comes first. Look up our alliance if interested our tag is GMAA.
  • Options
    BrimstoneBrimstone Posts: 11
    Mind you we are full but have a few that don’t participate much that we can boot if need be.
  • Options
    A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    Brimstone wrote: »
    Mind you we are full but have a few that don’t participate much that we can boot if need be.

Twin is that you??
  • Options
    Join me rtstyles we are a relaxed allince playing for fun and we got some good people.
  • Options
    cowgirlup80cowgirlup80 Posts: 111
    Our requirements:
    Be active and participate in alliance events.

Be active and participate in AQ. We are running Map 4-3-2 x 5. *No donations required*

Be active and participate in 3 AWs weekly.
    *we want to be Gold1 at the end of season 8*

Line app is required!

No player prestige requirements at this time.

No activity for 3 days w/o notice and you will be removed from the alliance. Real life takes precedent with us. All we ask, is to let leadership know.

And above all have fun. This is a game after all.

Won all 12 of our AWs last season and are looking to keep that streak going for season 8! Message me in game or LINE.

IGN: SCcowgirl80
    LINE: cowgirlup80
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    take a look at us:

Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (15+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 443, 443, 432 in AQ (running 70+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 last several seasons and holding solid this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
  • Options
    AvdoAvdo Posts: 18
    edited February 2019
    We are exactly what you are looking for.. join us.. alliance tag is -WWA-.. add me ob line : avdo1505
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    take a look...

Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (15+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 443, 443, 432 in AQ (running 70+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 last several seasons and holding solid this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Popcorn7246Popcorn7246 Posts: 7
    edited February 2019
    Galactus Hearlds 3 would love to have you we are a large group and everyone has a life and we understand that my line name is Mclovin.
  • Options
    DeviantDeviant Posts: 106
    new alliance part of a large group of alliances is looking for new members to fill it up. Looking for young members looking to improve and older members looking to slow down but still move forward. members must be active and communicate . Must use line app . Line Id is deviant_x. In game DEVIANT~SS.
    HIT ME UP IF YOUR INTERESTED!!
  • Options
    wclts6wtnv9p.jpg
  • Options
    If you're still searching for an alliance checkout Doggz of War, tag zdoggz. Exactly what you're looking for a chilled adult alliance based in US with ppl who have lives outside of game.
    We use LINE as well but rarely other than game chat so it's not a nuisance. My LINE id is MidGrange if you want to ask any questions.