**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Luke Cage doesn't take damage from damage over time debuffs after indestructable buff has ended.

If I say fight LC with Domino with the Massacre & Rulk synergy. At the start of the fight I hit him twice & do a heavy. His indestructible buff ends before the incinerate does, but he doesn't take damage once it ends. Surely he should start taking damage once his indestructible buff isn't active?

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    lozzadude wrote: »
    If I say fight LC with Domino with the Massacre & Rulk synergy. At the start of the fight I hit him twice & do a heavy. His indestructible buff ends before the incinerate does, but he doesn't take damage once it ends. Surely he should start taking damage once his indestructible buff isn't active?

The synergy states:

Heavy Attacks for Domino inflict an Incinerate that deals damage equal to that Heavy Attack's damage over 2 seconds

If you hit Luke Cage with a heavy while Indestructible is active, it will do zero damage. The synergy the makes the incinerate buff do that same damage (zero) over 2 seconds.

It's working as intended.