**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Map 6 bug fighting miniboss void with suicides

I have suicides on and I go into fight 2nd miniboss void and my suicides are ticking at 1200 a second with no healing I was only able to get to 11 hits in before I died

Comments

• Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Mattcox wrote: »
    I have suicides on and I go into fight 2nd miniboss void and my suicides are ticking at 1200 a second with no healing I was only able to get to 11 hits in before I died

I'm not sure what bug you're trying to point out.

Are you saying you're not healing when you should? You didn't mention whether or not you have willpower or what champ you were using.

Are you saying you shouldn't be taking damage? Any debuffs, including suicides, will be penalized when fighting Void.

Are you saying the damage is too high? I haven't run the math, but 2 debuffs against a Void with Map 6 Mini-level of attack and I'd estimate it's about right.

Could you please clarify?
  • Options
    MattcoxMattcox Posts: 75
    My suicides were ticking for 1200 a second as soon as the fight started I didn’t have any debuffs from void but I shouldn’t be losing that much health from suicides. I think it has something to do with the suicides
  • Options
    Only one other person had the same problem and he was running suicides also
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Like the previous posted tried to explain to you, the problem is you having suicides against Void.
    You should be losing that much damage ... remember Void ability to cause direct damage per unique debuff on the opponent
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    edited February 2019
    I love fighting someone using suicides with my void. Its probably that.
  • Options
    Omegalevel5Omegalevel5 Posts: 35
    I’m not ranked real high,I’m trying to complete act four chapter 2 or 3 I can’t remember. The one with the hulk and Thor at beginning and symbiote at the end . When I get to the symbiote and try to fight it instantly kicks me but I can play all other game modes fine. I’m getting mad. Extremely mad
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    Void wuld kil u becasse u ruing suvside
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Mattcox wrote: »
    My suicides were ticking for 1200 a second as soon as the fight started I didn’t have any debuffs from void but I shouldn’t be losing that much health from suicides. I think it has something to do with the suicides

When facing Void, any debuff you have on you will cause Void to inflict direct damage on you. If he stuns you, you'll take damage for the duration of the stun. If he has resonate and he places a weakness on you, you'll take damage as long as the weakness debuff is there. The bleed from DE and the Poison from LC are no different. He's causing direct damage to you...roughly 600 per debuff (minus whatever DE and LC are inflicting naturally), which sounds correct, though you'd need to know his attack rating to be sure.

When Void was first introduced, people who ran suicides found themselves dying in seconds against the UC Void boss until they realized this. This is part of his basic kit and it's vital to recognize this if you're going to survive a fight against a high-level Void.
  • Options
    Ok never fought void before with suicides so I thought it was strange thanks