**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do we need a resource dungeon and a shard dungeon? Because the new changes are broken

The whole reason I grind dungeons is for a chance to get a decent 5 star hero. I know a lot of,players with 15-20 five star champs who do the same since rng in the basics is so bad.

Now - 44 hours refreshes for all of my four star champs and 92 hours for my 5 star champs means grinding dungeons for lower-mid to mid-tier players is ridiculously expensive and more difficult - just so end game and high tier players can get more resources

Wouldn’t it make more sense to create another game mode for that? Or opt out of it or something?

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    You can max your ranks in the dungeon with low level 4*s, you dont need to refresh your champions to do it. If you have 15-20 5*s you should have enough champs to slug through it with lower level champs..
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Agreed they shouldn't have changed the cooldown times. Now if you mess up, you won't be able to use those champions again until the next dungeon series
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Agreed they shouldn't have changed the cooldown times. Now if you mess up, you won't be able to use those champions again until the next dungeon series

You dont need too. You have other champs you can take. I dont think they ever intended for you to just sit on one team of 3 attackers and just keep taking them in, they gave you the option to pay to do it if you chose.
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Personally agree with OP. It was great going in on day one with my strongest champs and then coming back later if I couldn’t get all the points. Kept it nice and short instead of having to do multiple dungeons which takes up a lot of time
  • Options
    peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    Personally agree with OP. It was great going in on day one with my strongest champs and then coming back later if I couldn’t get all the points. Kept it nice and short instead of having to do multiple dungeons which takes up a lot of time

They want people to spend units to refresh (convenience for players to use particular champs faster) for dungeons unfortunately. It impacts all players who play the dungeon, and unfortunately more so for the newer player with less champs to play in higher dungeon modes
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Or if you get a jackhole that wants to quit after only one room. Then if you use your top champs your stuck with these longer cooldowns. Maybe make an option for those that want to keep going to pair up with someone else going to room 2 so you don't lose those champs for nothing.
  • Options
    MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Deadpool87 wrote: »
    Or if you get a jackhole that wants to quit after only one room. Then if you use your top champs your stuck with these longer cooldowns. Maybe make an option for those that want to keep going to pair up with someone else going to room 2 so you don't lose those champs for nothing.

Literally my only issue with dungeons is that if you don't have a friend online to play with, you get matched with a random person who could ditch you before the room is even finished.

Too many times I've jumped in with a decent team, only to have someone who doesn't understand how to play or how dungeons even work, come in, die, and leave before I've even gotten to the boss.

I like the idea of being able to continue on with someone else also trying to continue on.

Or, as I've seen it mentioned a few times. Solo dungeons. If they were set up almost like this month's Deadpool event, short paths with nodes on either side. You can choose your own path and what nodes to take down, I'd probably be more inclined to play them.