**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Biggest Oversight in the Game

Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 322
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
I'm sure there's a ton of things the community would like to see addressed but I don't think any are as simple as this:

Alliances have 30 members

We are only allowed 25 friends in our contacts??

Explain @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 322
    For those not wanting to use a 3rd party app for communicating, it would go a long way to increase to 30 friends. Ideally 31 or 32 so you could recruit members to replace current ones who become inactive...
  • I never really understood why people compared the number of players in an alliance to the number that you're allowed on the friends list. If I need to talk to someone in the alliance there's the alliance chat for that, and if I need to talk to one of my friends, there's the friends chat for that. I suppose you might want to be able to PM everyone in the alliance, though if you're PMing everyone, I'm not sure why you wouldn't just put it in the alliance chat.

That said, I do see room for improvement in alliance communications, such as the ability to PM someone in your alliance without having them be on your friends list. The ability to send a preformatted push notification to someone in your battle group or war group, letting them know they were clear to advance could be beneficial, as long as it was reasonably limited as well.
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 322
    I never really understood why people compared the number of players in an alliance to the number that you're allowed on the friends list. If I need to talk to someone in the alliance there's the alliance chat for that, and if I need to talk to one of my friends, there's the friends chat for that. I suppose you might want to be able to PM everyone in the alliance, though if you're PMing everyone, I'm not sure why you wouldn't just put it in the alliance chat.

That said, I do see room for improvement in alliance communications, such as the ability to PM someone in your alliance without having them be on your friends list. The ability to send a preformatted push notification to someone in your battle group or war group, letting them know they were clear to advance could be beneficial, as long as it was reasonably limited as well.

The reason is that friend chat gives notifications while alliance chat does not. Sending an important message out in alliance chat may only reach 10 people before it is lost due to other responses. You can only scroll so far in alliance chat before it reaches the limit of stored messages.