**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

App crashes on android /Google pixel

I have been facing issues where the game would just crash(rather just close ) without any error on Google pixel XL .

I have always played the game on this phone and have been experiencing this issue for the past 3-4 months ..

Although the crashes are not alarming and I never decided to report this until today when it happened after I started a fight in AQ and lost half the health .

Android version on my phone is 9
Device is Pixel XL .

I am also not sure if others have experienced this and if there's a topic on this . If there is please merge this one but please resolve your issues guys .. give is a decent gaming experience

Comments

• Options
    Hey _GRINDER_, I'm sorry to hear you experienced a crash during an Alliance Quest.

We're always working to make improvements to the game, and part of that process includes reviewing any feedback we receive here in the Forums and investigating any reported issues. In an effort to keep everyone's feedback about issues like crashes more organized, we created two dedicated discussions, one for iOS users, and one for Android users. The relevant discussion for Android users can be found below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to that discussion by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.