**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CapIW is overrated

He is overrated because certain AI In the game now refuse to let you parry them. Modifications have been made so the AI backs up or stands there after you do a combo rather than go in for a punch for you to parry. It makes these gimmicky champions that rely on Heavy attacks to be severely nerfed.

Comments

• Options
    StrayPoolStrayPool Posts: 98
    While I won't claim the AI isn't being redressed to make a parry-heavy fighting style harder, IW Cap seems to be worth the hype. As my 4-star one just got done eating his way through the final Deadpool/Captain Marvel events.

There's more to him than just parrying. Granted the parry stuff is where a lot of his utility comes from.
  • Options
    hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    You are talking about providing grounds or arena something? Only there you can find such slow response
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Don't do full combos and dash back, ai tends to be more likely to dash in after you for a parry
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    It's true that lately the AI seems to be avoiding getting parried but.. there's so much more to cap iw than parry and heavy..
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I do the same thing with ghost to get them to attack into phase. 3-4 hit and dash back. It doesn't always work but I find it's more reliable than finishing the 5 hit
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    nm
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Dude Cap and Pigpen are amazing champs. Take some time to learn how to use them, and you'll see.