**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5

Can one run in act 5 be done with maxed out 4*s? Or are r4 5*s needed?

Comments

• Options
    TBuchanan24TBuchanan24 Posts: 80
    So far I 100% 5.1 and I did one run of 5.2 so im uncollected
  • Options
    UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    I finished first run with 5/50 medusa, 5/50 blade, gr, 5/50 iceman, and 5/50 domino, no single 5* I had then, it was some time ago, September last year or so, now should be even easier more champs, wider possibilities.. Just try it, you'll find answer yourself, good luck. 😀
  • Options
    TBuchanan24TBuchanan24 Posts: 80
    Thanks that's all I needed to know I felt as tho i could do it since I 100% uncollected every month. I'll start doing it soon chapter 3 looks tedious
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Thanks that's all I needed to know I felt as tho i could do it since I 100% uncollected every month. I'll start doing it soon chapter 3 looks tedious

You should be fine if you do uncollected.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    It can be done. I got to 5.3 with Maxed 4*s and a R3 5*. I definitely could've gotten to where I am now (5.4.6) with the R3 5* but just naturally leveled him along the way.

If you want advice for champs, my team was..

5* Sabretooth
    4* R5 Blade (Duped)
    4* R5 GR
    4* R5 Medusa
    4* R5 SW/LC (Duped)

Sabretooth was my MVP for fights where I needed to take down enemies quickly/boss fights.

Blade was great for damage/regen and the niche fights he counters really well. Void especially..

GR is AMAZING at sustainability with his regen (If you can handle long fights).

Medusa is the tech killer, and also really well against champs that need to be armor broken (Howard the *Cluck*, IMIW, etc..

SW was for buff heavy champs/ Hype, and to save my main hitters from dying.

LC is just a nice safe champ to have if duped (Bleed immune/indestructible). Bleed immune either way though.

Hopefully that helps you if you have any of them.