**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New content, 2019: Potions Sistem Overhaul.

We've been stuck for quite a dated potions sistem as far as map drops and rewards allow. TBH, each time i clear a node in UNcollected, or Variant, an have a lv 2 potion or Lv 1 potion drop, i feel hugely trolled. The revives have been furiously reduced to the point they're nearly non existant. I think at last potions need a HUGE rework.

MAIN ISSUES:

1)Rankups and champions' stats have been increasing dramatically in the last year-months. Can't still have a dated Numeric based values potion sistem.

2)Unavoidable dmg, unblockable, unstoppable, block dmg have now a massive presence in the game. Just thinking of Bane in act 5 still ticking once even if you make a perfect swap, critical hits on blocks, unstoppable/unblockable specials, coldsnap, havoc charges, and so on.

3)Content difficulty as much as difficulty types have been raised in numbers.

Let's be honest, current drop sistem is terrible. There is no justification for still rewarding lowe potions in events where you need 25-30k hp champions to even compete. LV4 and LV5 potions ae nearly enough aswell, and there is NO source for them ingame if not purchasing them. I'm not asking to make them rain, but at least they should now be rewarded as random drops in higher difficulties.

SUGGESTIONS:

1) Divide global potion drops by difficulty:
- Lv 1potions for Act 1, lowest event difficulties, with a rare chanche at lv2 potions.
- Lv2potions For Act 2, mid-low event difficulties, with a rare chanche at lv3 potions.
- Lv3 potions for Act 3-4, mid high event difficulties (Master), with a rare chanche at lv4 Potions.
- Lv 4 potions for Act 5, High level content (Uncollected-Epic), with a rare chanche at lv5 Potions.
- 50% chanche of lv4 and lv5 potions for Variant difficulty, and any event with same level of difficulty.

2) Introduce Higher Revives for higher tiers of Single Player events, or Ally events.

3) Raise the inventory max capacity by 100% - AT LEAST.

4) Completely rework team potions and add them to the % odds above. Make them rarer, but more effective than the current ones. Keep the inventory space for them like it already is.

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Potions and revives have been outdated for years. There really needs to be percentage based potions and revives available.

Inventory cap is low for 4*. Now with 6* it's just a slap in the face. An increase of 100% should have been made already. I haven't been able to open any t4cc in months because I'm maxed out with cosmic and science with nobody worth ranking up.
  • VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    I personally believe, from a business point of view, the issue lies in the Meta. When 12.0 was released and the champs were nerfed they claimed it was because they no longer fit the Meta of the game, which isn't the proper term needed. The meta is where the changes made to the game changes how players need to play (ie releasing new champs that make old champs more valuable or releasing new nodes that we need to find counters to, like unstoppable that is changed with intercepts). Because of the changing meta, percentage stats were changed to base numerical values, but not ALL values were changed. We saw this with the Mr. Sinister "bug" where he transferred the masteries which drained a PERCENTAGE of OUR health and translated in the exact definition of their wording. We also have percentage boosts and percentage revives so when you have a 40% revive on an R5 5* medusa with 29,663 health (which was never possible in the beginning of the game, you're receiving 11,865.20 health which would require 3.16 level 5 health potions which at 28 units each come out to 88.59 units, which is twice the price of that one revive. In reality, making it a percent based number for one single potion would fix the entire system as the value of potions and revives are inversed for lower level players who get less from the revive but can top off with one of the level 5s. I find the hard number of units can justify the arguments we have for these things a little easier.
    Also, the storage space made sense when R5ing a 4* was considered a big deal, now to save the resources to level up a 5* to r4 alone can make you lose on a ton of iso which you then have to sell or use making an inverse of the need for the other material. At this point, Kabam's audience is already locked in, making it so much harder for the higher level people to make progress will only hinder the growth in my professional opinion.
    Also, featured 4* crystals for 3000 shards so we can enjoy 4*s and give us a reason to want to buy the FGMC, that's the end of my suggestions, thanks for giving me an area to post!
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    This is so true. You can't even heal 4/40 4* with like 10 Lvl 2 Potions.