**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Love is a battle relm 3

Anyone else having any issues with Deadpool in the final fight in master? I know he’s heavy regeneration, and I know about the 7 second debut reset but... when he has zero power and you hit him with a spec 3, right after he instantly goes spec three and your done from bleed. Plus his regeneration is too crazy. You just hammer him till you get enough power for a special but it has no effect. Also I tried champs that have health and regeneration debuffs ( even though they reset in 7 secs or suppose to...) and there’s no effect. It’s crazy. I just dropped nearly 600 units trying to get by him but I just can’t. I have been playing this game for a long time and this should be a breeze but I can’t figure it out. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Domino give me more of a headache.

If U Use healblocker u must Do a very good Timing for the debuffs to place on.

I got one Point in dispair and then masacre Do the Job.
    AA should Do it eventualy. Anyone with High damage and much debuffs i think.
  • Options
    WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    Anyone else having any issues with Deadpool in the final fight in master? I know he’s heavy regeneration, and I know about the 7 second debut reset but... when he has zero power and you hit him with a spec 3, right after he instantly goes spec three and your done from bleed. Plus his regeneration is too crazy. You just hammer him till you get enough power for a special but it has no effect. Also I tried champs that have health and regeneration debuffs ( even though they reset in 7 secs or suppose to...) and there’s no effect. It’s crazy. I just dropped nearly 600 units trying to get by him but I just can’t. I have been playing this game for a long time and this should be a breeze but I can’t figure it out. Any thoughts?

As @Cassy said, someone with Heal block(be careful with the timing) can kill him.
    Best options for him are probably CAP IW, void,AA(duped for AAR) or ST(with black panther synergy, will nulify masochism) can kill him easily.
    @The_Beyonder maybe show us your roster? so we can see who can help ya the most?
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Duped starlord can do it without even heal blocking
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Duped starlord can do it without even heal blocking

Lets Say that his best SL is a 4/40 duped, It will probably take More than 150 hits, and you need to be a lucky boi To get heal block on sp2.
  • Options
    I used luke cage’s special 3 and kept pummeling him to get him to a low health and then used Yondu’s sp1 to heal block his final regeneration.
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    I do not have good 5*.so I used my cg 4/40 & gulk 4/40 both awakened. with cg i got down to 43%.then lost him. then used gulk to heal block n finished him without any potions.but yes I could hear my heart beat fast. I just didn't wish to quit as I was so close to dp. cg really saved me tons of potions. rest gulk did. i used a 20% boost also.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Use Void, CAIW, or Guillitine to reverse healing
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Used 4* awakened Void max sig the first time and the second time i used 4* maxed out Sentinel with heal block on sp1.
    Did the job fine
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Is there not a node that protects dp from reverse healing? It just stops
  • Options
    Thats The cyclops with Buffet path.
    @Cassy He was talking about the masochism one, we need to know his roster to see if theres any champ that could help ;--;