**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I learn how to ghost?

I left the game for a few months and came back like 1 month ago. So I missed put on learning a few new champs (ghost being one). I somehow keep pulling ghost 4 star I think she is now at like sig 40 and people say she is super good but complicated. Is it worth it to learn ghost? If so can you post guides or something.

Should I learn how to ghost? 52 votes

Yes
90%
SnizzbarLeNoirFaineantAjavedXHans_GruberXKihlgastjojodeth101jeffgmngFoxhero007AKTEKezgoingDTMelodicMetalDuke_SilverScholiasimolazSDAATRhiddenblizzardRicemanJohn757Cranmer00Waboba 47 votes
Waste of Time
9%
Spity68CapWW2Dean9300450MegatronOGPaytoPlay 5 votes

Comments

• BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    In case your wondering I have a 4 star wasp but no 5 or 4 star antman. Idk if she needs both, no, or one synergies. I've also never used my 4 star wasp before cause idk if she is good and I have like 1 billion other 4 stars so she will most likely remain untouched for a while.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Yes
    The Wasp synergy is the most important -- specials launched while phasing cannot be blocked.

On YouTube check out Ankit Sharma and PandamanPete for lots of examples of gameplay.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Ghost is probably the best champion in the game right now if you know how to use her. I only have a 3* lol
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Yes
    Plus, it’s not as hard as it seems.