**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ROL Wolvie

AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
Hey peeps, just a bit curious:
Can anyone of the below out damage rol wolvie's regen?

Gwenpool
X23
LC
IMIW
Corvus (4*)

Comments

• Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Gwenpool, Brian did a livestream out-damaging Wolverine's Regeneration. Also it was because of bleed causing AAR.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    If your gwenpool is duped, after 50 hits he won't trigger his regen from getting hit, IMIW sp1/heavy spam can do it
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Arham1 wrote: »
    Gwenpool, Brian did a livestream out-damaging Wolverine's Regeneration. Also it was because of bleed causing AAR.

Just to clarify, it's not the bleed causing the Ability Accuracy Reduction. It's Gwenpool's combo meter.

• Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★

Just to clarify, it's not the bleed causing the Ability Accuracy Reduction. It's Gwenpool's combo meter.

It's her debuffs stopping the Regen with maxed despair

Yeah no, read her sig ability.

4xjf9bjntvv0.jpg
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    No one says AA lol. Back in the day I beat him with AA 4 star R4 duped.
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    i used 4/40 im iw to beat wolverine. it was a long fight though. be careful about using sp1 or heavy since heal block won't trigger unless wolvie is regenerating
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    edited February 2019
    Assail wrote: »

4xjf9bjntvv0.jpg

It was not alone it was despair working too listen to what Brian says in the stream...
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    also back when Brian did it he didt hav GP dups a that same. Mean it wher despair and the raw danmged out put but im dont Think a 4 Star GP Can outdanmged he reg. In rol
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Assail wrote: »

4xjf9bjntvv0.jpg

Check out his live stream I just forgot his gwenpool was unduped!
  • CommandoCommando Posts: 8
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Your safest bets are either guilotine or void, I guess.
    To those you mentioned:
    Gwenpool - If duped her aar will stop his regen from happening, turning him into a good boi.
    X23 - If you have your regen masteries maxed you can possibly turn this into an endless slash-fest. Should be extremely accurate to what would happen in the comics, but you'll probably die from exhaustion, nuclear war or old age, before you finish the fight.
    LC - If you have good rng, stack those exhaustion debuffs like crazy and convert them into concussion to prevent his regen from triggering it could technically work. It would still be tedious, I think.
    IMIW - Probably the best of the bunch. You can place a healblock with his heavy and with his sp1, just keep in mind that wolverine needs to have an active regen buff for the healblock to be placed. You can place/refresh your healblock with your heavy and stack plasma on him with your sp3. That way you can pseudo-powerlock him, reducing the power of his healing, if your heal block unfortunately runs out for a moment and get some nice additional damage per tick.
    Corvus - Bad idea. Just a really bad idea. I can't speak for a 5/65 corvus, but with a 4* version basically any rol fight is just a chore. Against wolvie it should be even worse. If he's low on power, you might be able to outdamage his regen with actice glaive charges. And once you start to hit like a wet noodle you can watch his health go back to full with awe in your eyes. It would make for a funny video, but it's not a good option.

Again, to the counters I mentioned, a 3* guilotine would still be a way better option than all champs above. Just play as agressive as possible - hit him with your sp2 - repeat. Keep hitting him to give him power and regen buffs and to get enough power for your sp2. It can be clutch to get to your sp2 before your souls run out, but once you have reversed his healing you'll do some massive damage, getting new souls in the process.
    Void should also work as a 3*. But he should preferably be at a high sig level and probably maxed out to not die from block damage. Get those debuffs running, play aggressively to trigger his regen and watch him heal himself to death.

Hope that helps. Good luck!

Thanks for the entire guide :)@UmbertoDelRio
    I do have a 4* Guilly but haven't ranked her up yet
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    She doesnt need to be ranked, just dont get hit until you get the SP2 off then attack like crazy to trigger wolvies regens.

If you fail at any point, force quit and revive. Its much easier than watching him regen to full health.