**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are the New 5*s worth it? Or go for the old ones?

Ok so pretty much the best 5* character to pull from a 5 star would be star lord. However I do love mordo and Elektra and rocket raccoon, who are being added soon. I don't know if I'm the only player trying to decide this but would it be more worth it to open my 5* tomorrow like I intended to (my first btw) or wait for the new characters? It seems like if I open it now the chances of getting a starlord would be significantly better yes? Or would it be worth it to wait for the new ones?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Personally, I'd wait. Although I didn't have the same amount of patience my first 5*. LOL. If you're going for SL specifically, the chances now are 1 in 23. If you wait, it will be 1 in 35, but you will have a 4 in 35 chance to get what you want. (11% is better than 4%)
  • D15rulesD15rules Posts: 5
    Ok thank you. That's true, if not starlord I have a chance at those other characters!:)
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    It depends on who u want. Rocket has a signature ability similar to Star Lord, but rocket has lower health but deals more damage than SL in the short run. Since there are gonna be more chances at god-tier champs in the future i suggest you wait
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited May 2017
    D15rules wrote: »
    Ok thank you. That's true, if not starlord I have a chance at those other characters!:)

No problem. Just go with what you think is best and accept whatever comes. Good luck. :)
  • RawInstinctRawInstinct Posts: 61
    Only bit of advise I can give is be prepared to be disappointed and surprised when the outcome is amazing
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Just remember, if yoi wait it could be a Spider Gwen
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    I have sl dup r4 already so I think waiting for mordo or Ultron is better
  • jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 91
    Ultron is going to be a beast. Unduped he is already amazing. I have 4 star at 5/50 99 and hes been great up until AQ4 and newer content with high ranking 5 star opponents.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Remember when people regarded mordo and ultron as god tier?
    Ahhh the good old days!
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019

Remember when people regarded mordo and ultron as god tier?
    Ahhh the good old days!

Remember when this thread was dead?

Ahh the good old days!