**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Well, Mr Sinister, I tried lol

2»

Comments

• KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    T
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Why does Kabam suck?
    You wont get who you want every time.
    In fact, you might not have even gotten a three star Havok from 7 crystals. That's pretty lucky.
    I never get who I want from these lol😂 I would never call a 3* anything as “lucky” though lol

Same. Never once pulled a featured champ. Odds are I never will so probably best to not waste the units lol
    Yeah I should know better by now...but I really wanted him 😂

I did the same, all 3* so been hitting arena some hoping for a lower score like with Havok. Got a late start though so will probably top out around 10-12 and hope it gets it done.
    That’s about where I am at the moment, saw the grind target was 11m, but I’ll have time to make it up past 12m before it’s done lol
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    I hope you both aren’t going for the 5*, that will not do it.. but if going for the 4*, good luck
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    I hope you both aren’t going for the 5*, that will not do it.. but if going for the 4*, good luck
    Yeah I’m doing the 4*😂 I worked way to much to even give 5* arena a thought lol

• 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Sinster is pretty sick -- helping me a lot on act 4