**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spider-Gwen & She-Hulk release date

Anyone know the release date for the updates of SG and SH? I don't know if it was posted and I just missed it, or what. If anyone remembers how long it took after the Carnage and Venom Beta testing, that would help guess a timeline too.

Comments

• Options
    MoletronMoletron Posts: 43
    @Kabam Miike if you have a date for when these changes go live, I'd be very appreciative
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Sometime in march. Maybe in the 2nd or 3rd week
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    They will be released the day after the Captain Marvel special quest ends. Because SheHulk would be an excellent counter for the Aspect of War node, and especially for Rogue. Can't interfere with the money train.

it wont bcz she can still take damage doing her heavy and 1 hit will kill you unless you have a 5/65 and heal her everytime which i think no one is going to do
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    SG SP1 has already changed in game..don't know about the rest
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Spider gwen and she hulk buff should be released with the next update
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    It'll probably coincide with International Women's Day which is March 8th.
  • Options
    LufasoLufaso Posts: 109
    Venom and Carnage buff came with the next update after the beta. So I gess the 6th March for SG and SH
  • Options
    General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    Well the previous betas were all added to the main game during the following update, so in about 2 weeks, when all of the current events end.