**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

OG CM should become a Skrull

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
The new captain marvel alongside nick fury was just announced for next month. Could the OG CM be a skrull? If this is the case and it’s revealed, could everyone’s 2-5* CMs become skrull? That would be sick. Would totally make up for having a brand new CM completely replace the OG CM.

Comments

• Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    I have a feeling that exactly what might happen and will be the twist but then again why would the skrull help fight against maestro or the collector
  • Options
    Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    I have a feeling that exactly what might happen and will be the twist but then again why would the skrull help fight against maestro or the collector

Get rid of the old regime so that the Skrulls could be in power. It also makes the Skrull more convincing.
  • Options
    SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130

Skrulls have been doing it since their conception, it is in the realm of possibility.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    This would actually be insane if it happened. Maybe a few of your champs can be chosen to be skrulls that will replace your champs for the month
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    That would be awesome. Certainly an out of the box theory that I'd love to see.
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Why?
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Three characters to be launched:
    CM, Nick and Skull
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    Based on the loading screens there will be 2 skrull factions....one good who wants peace for their ppl and another who wants chaos and power
  • Options
    No. She'll just randomly take the place of the current Captain Marvel in an event quest with no explanation like all the MCU versions of characters.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Aww that'd be so cool, and that would let them tie the Skulls all the way back to the beginning of the current Contest of Champions since Cap Marvel was one of the Original 12 or 14 Champions (I forget the exact number)!
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Interesting concept, but feel it won't come to fruition.