Unable to access champs for aw attack

I was in a loading screen joining aw when maintenance happened. Now when I go to join aw, the champs are unavailable to be selected for aw attack. Then when I look at my full champ list, it says those champs are currently in war.... which I am unable to join and it isn’t showing my avatar in the attack screen. I’ve restarted 3 times and it isn’t changing

Device: iPhone 6+
OS version: iOS 12.1.4
Carrier: T-Mobil
Happens on both Cell data and WiFiqagg0jc156lx.png
z33wsdllu7bn.png
fbt6f9itcsny.png

Comments

• DaphboyDaphboy Posts: 172
    Game is back up again and problem is still persisting. Should I submit a ticket as well? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit
  • I’m having the same problem
    Submitted a ticket but would appreciate any response regarding this ASAP. Really jamming me up not having my aw attack team available
  • Same problem
  • Hey gang!

We're passing this along to the rest of the team, but for now please reach out to our support team via the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main screen within the game!
    I did and they sent a generic mass response. 4hrs in and still unable to join aw.... already affecting my energy for the night and will soon affect my teammates by not being able to join and clear nodes...
    Can you tell us if this will be fixed in the next couple hours? Starting to hold up my group. I realize I could use another team, but would risk using items I otherwise wouldn’t. Which I wouldn’t have an issue with if I knew we would be reimbursed, but given kabams track record for fair compensation in most issues I’m not holding my breath.
    Wonderful, support ticket closed and nothing resolved...
    An update on a time frame would be greatly appreciated @Kabam Vydious
    edited February 22
    This going to be fixed tonight? Support closed my ticket after a generic group response and there have been no further updates on something highly time sensitive. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf
    Hello? Obviously this isn’t a wide spread issue but I assure you it is very real and very much holding up my battle group in aw. Can you please confirm or deny if a fix will be coming before aw attack phase ends at least? @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf
  • Pick any champs, then join aw. Your originally team u chose while game went down will be your team regardless of the new team u select. It said my top 3 were already in aw. I said screw the wait. Chose a “B” team and joined aw just now. And boom my top 3 champs are in aw offense.
    Thank you! I would really like some sort of confirmation from the game team still before doing that. This game screws me over enough and I won’t risk being in a situation that would waste items for something that is %100 an issue with the game.
  • I understand what you mean. I sent this to kabam in regards to my ticket I reported as well. Hope it speeds up the process for everyone.
  • My champions show in war but in the war tgai3k414fcm.jpg
    All I wanted was to know whether my champs would be unlocked before war was over. Y’all couldn’t even do that within 12 hrs of aw starting. Thanks for showing you care so little about your players legitimate frustrations.
  • Sooooo when I wake up in 6 hours and join aw will I be using the new champs I selected or the original ones I wanted to use? I no nothing about coding. I just wanna win this war ha
  • Original ones u selected
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,115 ★★★
    Apologies for the delayed update in the thread. This was resolved for the affected players and alliances at around 6PM PST yesterday.